ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Undocummented with children

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fridakahlo
Newly Registered
Ireland

Undocummented with children

Post by fridakahlo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:41 am

Anyone knows how undocummented people are able to raise there children in Ireland without any benefit? I have a friend who is find really hard to raise her child. She cant stay home receiving money from DOE, she cant apply for help with creche, no child benefit neither GP visit card for the child. Im trying to help but its hard for myself as well.
We would appreciate any guide.
Cheers

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Undocummented with children

Post by Mal111 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:06 am

when the child was born if the mother have three years legal residence prior to birth of this child then the child is Irish and is entitled to all benefit state provide and the mother can also apply for permission to stay in Ireland on behalf of irish born child if not then unfortunately there is no option for her.

fridakahlo
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Undocummented with children

Post by fridakahlo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:49 am

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, that was not her case. I am sure there are other people in the same situation here, I was just wondering what they do. Its hard to see hardworking people with a lack of basic needs mainly when it includes a child.