ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sabrina7861
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Sabrina7861 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:23 pm
Ashi Mukhtar wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:02 am
Khayrulewara wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 pm
So we applied on January 25th and sent all paperwork 1st of February. I have a disabled daughter aswell but they didn't look at that and took 9 months he hasn't collected passport yet and in sha allah he will on Monday and wen I get some news I will update here please keep me.in ur duas and we r not sure if the email they'd ent to my solicitor if even for my husband yet but im hoping it is for my husband and I'm hoping for good outcome I hope u all get us visas and partner over all duas r for everyone. If u can do please read ayatul kursi 313 times for 41 days none stop this is the best to do if u want to know another khatam o namaz let me know I will tell u another one too that helped me alot
Inshallah Allah do best for u...
I applied on 26 jan..still no response..I m really worried..plz plz pray for me also..and share 2nd wazifa also..

So the other one is on Thursday night after insha namaz u need to pray 2 rakay swalti hajati. And the u need to read 1 time fatiha and 100 times qulho Then wen u go down and get back up read 100 times surah fatiha and 1 t8mes qulho Then wen u finished that b4 dua u need to read Read 100 times
Non english text removed by moderator

100 times
Non English text removed by moderator And then after this do ur dua. This is a very strong and good prayer it worked for me but let's hope all is well I'm still not sure yet keep me in ur duas u r all in my duas and hope we all get a good outcome soon
Salam

What is your timeline also did you go through the carers route
I have with a part time job in the NHS

MizzTracy89
United Kingdom

Post by MizzTracy89 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Dear Applicant,

Your passport and supporting documentation are now ready for collection at the TLScontact UK Visa Application Centre. You can collect your documents in person or by a representative.

Collection in person

Please provide following:

Your Application Checklist
Your Original Photographic ID
Copy of Your Photographic ID
Copy of birth certificate (if collecting for a minor)*
Collecting using a representative

Please provide following:

Your Application Checklist
Copy of Your Photographic ID
Representative’s Original Photographic ID
Copy of Representative’s Photographic ID
Signed Letter of Authorisation from You (clearly stating the Representative’s details)
Copy of birth certificate (if collecting for a minor)*
*It fits with Children Protection Act, to guarantee that we are giving the passport back to one of the parents.

You can check collection times and the Centre address on the Address and opening hours page. You are advised to make prompt arrangements to collect your documents from the Visa Application Centre as TLScontact is only able to hold them for 28 days. After this time they will be returned to UK Visas and Immigration, who will pass them on to the issuing authority.

Return by Courier

If your documents are being sent back to you by courier, it will be dispatched within 24 business hours. You will receive an additional email from TLScontact to confirm when they have been dispatched. The local courier service provider may also confirm this with you, depending upon which courier is used in your area.

This is a post only email that is not monitored, please do not reply to this address. If you wish to contact us, please check our Contact Us page.

The information contained in this communication is privileged and confidential. The content is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail, and delete this message from your systems.

Best regards,

TLScontact team

They usually email you instead of calling this was email my partner got decision and decision made all in same day hope it helps

Irumxox
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Irumxox » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Rang UKVI regarding my husband’s visa as it’s been over 12 weeks.... been told a decision has been made and they will get back to my husband in 10/15 days to collect his passport. Pray all goes well... keep me in your duas everyone

MizzTracy89
United Kingdom

Post by MizzTracy89 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Irumxox wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:23 pm
Rang UKVI regarding my husband’s visa as it’s been over 12 weeks.... been told a decision has been made and they will get back to my husband in 10/15 days to collect his passport. Pray all goes well... keep me in your duas everyone
Congratulations praying for good outcome for you :)

MizzTracy89
United Kingdom

Post by MizzTracy89 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:05 pm

My partner will be travelling this weekend will he have to travel with TB certificate in his hand luggage or is it not required for travel?

Pak1230
Pakistan

Post by Pak1230 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:28 pm

Escalated the case again today, let see what they say now. Friday will be 8 months up for me. Hoping for the best In sha allha

MizzTracy89
United Kingdom

Post by MizzTracy89 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:46 pm

Pak1230 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:28 pm
Escalated the case again today, let see what they say now. Friday will be 8 months up for me. Hoping for the best In sha allha
Have you try contacting your local mp?

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Sabrina7861 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:20 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:23 pm
Ashi Mukhtar wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:02 am
Khayrulewara wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 pm
So we applied on January 25th and sent all paperwork 1st of February. I have a disabled daughter aswell but they didn't look at that and took 9 months he hasn't collected passport yet and in sha allah he will on Monday and wen I get some news I will update here please keep me.in ur duas and we r not sure if the email they'd ent to my solicitor if even for my husband yet but im hoping it is for my husband and I'm hoping for good outcome I hope u all get us visas and partner over all duas r for everyone. If u can do please read ayatul kursi 313 times for 41 days none stop this is the best to do if u want to know another khatam o namaz let me know I will tell u another one too that helped me alot
Inshallah Allah do best for u...
I applied on 26 jan..still no response..I m really worried..plz plz pray for me also..and share 2nd wazifa also..

So the other one is on Thursday night after insha namaz u need to pray 2 rakay swalti hajati. And the u need to read 1 time fatiha and 100 times qulho Then wen u go down and get back up read 100 times surah fatiha and 1 t8mes qulho Then wen u finished that b4 dua u need to read Read 100 times
Non english text removed by moderator

100 times
Non English text removed by moderator And then after this do ur dua. This is a very strong and good prayer it worked for me but let's hope all is well I'm still not sure yet keep me in ur duas u r all in my duas and hope we all get a good outcome soon
Salam

What is your timeline also did you go through the carers route
I have with a part time job in the NHS

Hi yes I work with my dad in his shop part time I've shown tht to them too it's been 9 months now but no reply don't think im gunna get one anytime soon

Pak1230
Pakistan

Post by Pak1230 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:22 pm

MizzTracy89 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:46 pm
Pak1230 wrote:
Hi, I have tried Mp as well and they said they are chasing up and trying to speed up the process- but HO are taking their time as usual. All we can do is hope for the best :)

MizzTracy89
United Kingdom

Post by MizzTracy89 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:44 pm

Pak1230 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:22 pm
MizzTracy89 wrote:
Pak1230 wrote:
Hi, I have tried Mp as well and they said they are chasing up and trying to speed up the process- but HO are taking their time as usual. All we can do is hope for the best :)
Ugh it's ever so frustrating I'm so happy my partner got his visa, but I can't help but think of the ppl on this form who haven't had reply and waited much longer than me Really wish u all best from my heart and will be happy to help in any way if I possibly can follow u on ur journey to getting visa what I wish will be very soon for u all god willing ♡

Pak1230
Pakistan

Post by Pak1230 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:54 pm

MizzTracy89 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:44 pm
Pak1230 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:22 pm
MizzTracy89 wrote:
Pak1230 wrote:
Ugh it's ever so frustrating I'm so happy my partner got his visa, but I can't help but think of the ppl on this form who haven't had reply and waited much longer than me Really wish u all best from my heart and will be happy to help in any way if I possibly can follow u on ur journey to getting visa what I wish will be very soon for u all god willing ♡
Thank you so much for your kind words. also very happy for you once again :) and yes indeed i am keeping very positive and this will help get positive news soon. I also wish everyone waiting for so long get positive outcome :). Again thanks MissTracy89 for showing empathy and support

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:03 am

Irumxox wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:23 pm
Wow ur so lucky ONLY 12 weeks I've been waiting 9 months good luck to u

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:50 am

Travel with the TB certificate in the hand luggage
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Momi867
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Momi867 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:58 am

Do anybody get a call or email for collection this week?? My 59th day end today 😡😌😕 very much stressed but hope to get a call on next week

Irumxox
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Irumxox » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Do anybody get a call or email for collection this week?? My 59th day end today 😡😌😕 very much stressed but hope to get a call on next week
[/quote]

Hey my 60th day ended Tuesday and I rang UKVI Wednesday to ask what’s happening about my husband’s case.... got told a decision was made on 10th October and to wait 10/15 working days for call or email of passport collection.... ring them they may help you :)

Momi867
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Momi867 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:49 pm

Thanx alot irum if we will not get call or email till Monday we will surely call UKVI. Thanks for ur help

MizzTracy89
United Kingdom

Post by MizzTracy89 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:30 pm

Need little bit of advice please if anyone could help ? When my partner comes to UK will he need apply for temporary national insurance number he have 6 month visa and will extend after are wedding so not sure if apply to 6 month visa or will be the 2nd one

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:33 pm

MizzTracy89 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:30 pm
Need little bit of advice please if anyone could help ? When my partner comes to UK will he need apply for temporary national insurance number he have 6 month visa and will extend after are wedding so not sure if apply to 6 month visa or will be the 2nd one
He is not permitted to work on a fiance visa so he might not be able to get one as it is a short term visa. Probably best to wit toll he has his spouse visa after the wedding.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MizzTracy89
United Kingdom

Post by MizzTracy89 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:56 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:33 pm
MizzTracy89 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:30 pm
He is not permitted to work on a fiance visa so he might not be able to get one as it is a short term visa. Probably best to wit toll he has his spouse visa after the wedding.
Thank you for the advice : )

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:18 pm

MizzTracy89 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:05 pm
My partner will be travelling this weekend will he have to travel with TB certificate in his hand luggage or is it not required for travel?
Hi ,

Did you partner traveled with TB certificate in the hand luggage ?.
How was his travelling experience, did they ask him for the TB certificate at the airport before boarding or here in UK ?
Did he travel with the original certificate or only with the copy of the certificate will be enough.

Please advise.

Thanks

asingh42
United Kingdom

Post by asingh42 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:00 am

I enquired about the application for the 3rd time and this is what they reply with and also don't know why they said appeal when it is infact first application.

"Thank you for your enquiry regarding your Appeal, please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.

Prior to making a decision on an Entry Clearance application a number of mandatory checks need to be completed in both the UK and your home country. We aim to decide all applications at the earliest opportunity.

However I have escalated your application to the relevant department in order to expedite it.

Your patience is appreciated

UKVI Contact Centre Service - UK Decision Making Centre".

randomhero
Newly Registered

Post by randomhero » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Hello Everyone. Happy to give this information if it will help any one ....

Date applied : 12 Sep in Istanbul turkey (Spouse Visa)

Service Used : Priority

Acknowledgment: 25 Sep

Decision made: 23 Oct

Passport ready for collection: 24 Oct

Wife will collect passport tomorrow In sha Allah. Please pray for us.

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:53 am

Hey I've got a quick question for everyone well my husband got call from Islamabad and they want him to do the biometrics again any reason why this could be. U don't know it could.be coz it has been 9 months since we applied is it and they want his passport copy as well ? Can anyone help

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:17 am

Maybe they messed up the first bio-metrics so need it again, or need to verify its the same person in the application.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:30 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:17 am
Maybe they messed up the first bio-metrics so need it again, or need to verify its the same person in the application.
It's so weird I feel like they have lost his passport or something that's why they need it again I just don't get it my application just gets confusing day by day. They send wring emails saying passports arrived and now they want his biometrics again wat r they doing