ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Servive Visa Booking

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CSyder15
Newly Registered
Philippines

Premium Servive Visa Booking

Post by CSyder15 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:07 pm

My visa application for ndefinite Leave to remain is due in the next 30 days and I couldnt find any slot for the premium visa application. If I find a premium service visa appointment after the 30 days of visa validity, will it mean I have overstayed my visa?
Please enlighten me on this. Thank you.

Justlorde
India

Re: Premium Servive Visa Booking

Post by Justlorde » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:34 pm

I will let senior members confirm, but I do believe you will be classed as overstayer if you don't apply (in premium case, date of visa appointment) before end of your visa expiry.

I will suggest keep checking and maybe consider postal application.

CSyder15
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Premium Service Visa Booking

Post by CSyder15 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:39 pm

Thank you for your reply. I read through past forums in board last night that if i dont send my application by the end of my visa validity, I am deemed an overstaying and illegal immigrant.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:13 pm

CSyder15 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:39 pm
Thank you for your reply. I read through past forums in board last night that if i dont send my application by the end of my visa validity, I am deemed an overstaying and illegal immigrant.
Correct. If you are unable to book an appointment at a PSC, you will have to apply by post before your current visa expires.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CSyder15
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by CSyder15 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Thank you 😊 for the guidance.

fonz23
Newly Registered
Mood:
New Zealand

Post by fonz23 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Hi there,

I thought it was worth noting that UKVisa is rolling out a replacement service for the PSC appointment (as yet to be formally announced). As the appointment book is formally closed you won't be able to get in for PSC no matter how many time you login and hit "refresh" unfortunately. Nov 5th is when I'd expect we'll have more info about the new system based on my research.

Best of luck!

CSyder15
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by CSyder15 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:32 pm

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 I dont have to stay up late tonight and set my alarm to do it at midnight and every 30 minutes thereafter! Thank you for the info! I decided to email them earlier this afternoon and I wonder if they will email me back still. Saved me from further stress this info 👍.

CSyder15
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by CSyder15 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:42 am

Just phoned UKBA hotline and been told that PSC are all fully booked. Still hoping that we hear something to replace the system by 5th of Nov. Just the same, I am getting ready to go down the postal application route if Premium Service Application won’t be available for me.