ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income Requirement for Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ali7770
Pakistan

Income Requirement for Spouse Visa

Post by Ali7770 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Hello Guys.

Hope everyone doing good. Actually I have few questions regarding Spouse visa income requirement and a documents list for spouse visa from PAKISTAN.

I got ILR recently on the basis of Tier 1 (Ent).

Thanks in advance for replying my queries.

I am doing my own business (Company Director) and also on payroll of my company and I am taking only £600 Per month.

So my question is that I have two options now.

1) Firstly I increase my income in my own company and than apply for spouse visa after 6 months.

2) Secondly I start doing new job and meet the income level, which is £18600.

If I choose to go with my own company than I have to increase my income in my own company than how HO will treat it, I mean they can say that firstly you was taking £600 per month and than for just visa purposes you increased your salary in your own company.
And finally if I increased my income in my own company than in P60 (April 2019) it will not be £18600. so how can I fix this problem.

please advice me as well that which option is good for me to speed up the process.

and kindly share the document list for spouse visa as well.

I shall be thankful to all of you.

Regards

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Income Requirement for Spouse Visa

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:50 pm

2. Get a job earning £18,600 and apply after 6 months of payslips and bank statements - easier and less paperwork
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease