ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for spouse - please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Application for spouse - please help

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:24 pm

You have to pay it online as part of the application process. You also pay the visa fee online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rodelaakash

Post by rodelaakash » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Hi

Thank you once again for all your support. I have paid the Immigration health surcharge. But it is not letting me pay the visa application fee and it is saying we need to pay at visa application centre at Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Is it the form we need to print and then submit along with all other documents (including appendix 2)?

I am really sorry for asking you so many questions. But I do not know anyone whom I can rely on. Thank you once again.

Thank you once again

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:06 pm

rodelaakash wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:47 pm
Hi

Thank you once again for all your support. I have paid the Immigration health surcharge. But it is not letting me pay the visa application fee and it is saying we need to pay at visa application centre at Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Is it the form we need to print and then submit along with all other documents (including appendix 2)?

I am really sorry for asking you so many questions. But I do not know anyone whom I can rely on. Thank you once again.

Thank you once again
No way that the application fee can be paid at local VFS centre because application wont be treated as valid until its gets paid online.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jmacaa
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by jmacaa » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:27 pm

You do pay the visa at the VFS centre. We did it. There is no option to pay it online.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:30 pm

Seagul that's not the case for all VFS.

Certain locations you cannot pay online, such as Sylhet and Dhaka in Bangladesh who expect you to pay in cash only at your bio-metrics appointment.

You also have to pay a little extra for this service, which is called UserPay and you pay around £50 for it! Nice way for them to make extra money for nothing.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

rodelaakash

Post by rodelaakash » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:54 am

Dear All

Thank you very much for your support.

We have made a mistake in completing the application. In page 4 of the application, we answered "United Kingdom" for country of residence. Please let me know if we can rectify this issue. Our submission date is on 7th November. Thank you.

Kind regards