ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deceleration letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naz khan
Pakistan

Deceleration letter

Post by naz khan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:54 am

Hi everyone,
Hope all doing well. I need to ask if someone share the sample of deceleration letter( here or in pvt mesg).
I really apperitate if u share the letter it eill help me to write mine . TIA

secret.simon

Re: Deceleration letter

Post by secret.simon » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "deceleration letter"? DO you mean "declaration" or do you want the Home Office to delay (decelerate) the issue of a visa?

If you mean the former, what do you wish to declare in the letter?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Iam applying spouse visa, using a savings rout. We need to submit a six month bank statement and A deceleration by account holder of the source of cash saving.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:05 am

Simple letter to say " I declare that the sources of the funds held in my savings account are from......"

If there are big deposits then you may need to show banks statements to show it's trail (how and where it got into account)
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:38 am

In my account there is constant balance of threshowed and salary only come in my account and i have 6 months statment of my curent account and i wana delecleration letter formate if any one can help me and also one question is opening date of account so whats that mean they ned six month statment