ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:37 am

Welcome to dealing with the Home Office and UKVI. If anything passport would have been misplaced by centre in Pakistan. But I doubt it's lost, they probably just want to verify its him.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:38 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:37 am
Welcome to dealing with the Home Office and UKVI. If anything passport would have been misplaced by centre in Pakistan. But I doubt it's lost, they probably just want to verify its him.

Do you think his passport would have arrived hence why they asking him to do his bio again

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:21 pm

No one can answer that - Allah knows best.

No point trying to guess if's and but's, if they've asked for bio-metrics he should just provide it and at the same time ask where is his passport.

Uzma60
Pakistan

Post by Uzma60 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:38 pm

randomhero wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:41 pm
Hello Everyone. Happy to give this information if it will help any one ....

Date applied : 12 Sep in Istanbul turkey (Spouse Visa)

Service Used : Priority

Acknowledgment: 25 Sep

Decision made: 23 Oct

Passport ready for collection: 24 Oct

Wife will collect passport tomorrow In sha Allah. Please pray for us.
hi
did u wife received the passport or not yet ? did she get her visa ?

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:27 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:21 pm

No point trying to guess if's and but's, if they've asked for bio-metrics he should just provide it and at the same time ask where is his passport.

Yeah he has gone to do that we shall know wats happening tomorrow I guess hope all is well in sha ALLAH

uddin000
United Kingdom

Post by uddin000 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:56 am

Heres my timeline:

online application: 8/10/2018
Biometrics done in bangladesh (wife) 10/10/2018
Documents recieved at sheffield by royal mail 12/10/2018

we applied non pirority. this is our 2nd application, first one got refused.

please pray for good result. very nervous.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:41 am

@uddin000 - InshaAllah you get an approval.

No need to be nervous, if she is meant to get it now, then she will, if not then it's not the end of the duniya. Try to be patient and increase your duas.

Ashi Mukhtar
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ashi Mukhtar » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:27 pm
Londoner007 wrote:

Yeah he has gone to do that we shall know wats happening tomorrow I guess hope all is well in sha ALLAH
Hey what's happened today?? plz update

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Ashi Mukhtar wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:29 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:
Londoner007 wrote:

Hey he did hos biometrics again. No idea why he had to do it again but apparently there was no records of his biometrics solicitor thinks they have lost his passport and biometric as is wat i think and I don't know wats happening. I've lost all hope Now. No one cares that I have to live as a single mum with a disabled daughter and a 1 year old son hope u all get it visas I don't think My husband will get his but good luck to all of u

Ashi Mukhtar
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ashi Mukhtar » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:30 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:00 pm
Ashi Mukhtar wrote:
Khayrulewara wrote:
Londoner007 wrote:

Hey he did hos biometrics again. No idea why he had to do it again but apparently there was no records of his biometrics solicitor thinks they have lost his passport and biometric as is wat i think and I don't know wats happening. I've lost all hope Now. No one cares that I have to live as a single mum with a disabled daughter and a 1 year old son hope u all get it visas I don't think My husband will get his but good luck to all of u
Hey don't b upset...Allah is best planner....Inshallah Inshallah Allah shower his blessings on you and your family especially on your lovely daughter...now You are in my prayers..I am also waiting since last 9 months..you also remember me in your prayers...

Pak1230
Pakistan

Post by Pak1230 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:00 pm
Ashi Mukhtar wrote:
Khayrulewara wrote:
Londoner007 wrote:

No don’t lose hope, that’s shaitan trying to drift you away . keep faith in Allah what he does is best for you, it says in the quran the line of you plan but he is the best of planners. i’m over 8 months first time application no issue , but I have faith in allah he will do best for me even though wait is hard but reward to patients is greater. I prayer you get reunited with your partner soon. 🙏🙏

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:39 pm

@ Khayrulewara i dont know why you keep having these episodes of losing all hope. I have told you many times before; you have survived before your new spouse, and so have your children, and you are currently surviving and will continue to survive.

You live in a country where there is so much support, financial and whatnot for your disabled child and for yourself. Look at people in Africa and Asia, disabled kids are classed as mental or just a curse from god. You are more fortunate than you think. You are more strong than you think.

Your husband will come here eventually, but it's not the end of the world and there many people in far worse situation than you. May Allah make it easy for everyone, Ameen.

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Thank u all for ur nice words I do still believe in allah. It's just so hard when they say one thing to another and Thts y I just loose hope. But I hope it goes well for me aswell as you all. All if u r in my prayer as I know how hard it is for me so I know how hard it must be for all u waiting. In sha allah good news cone for all of us

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:36 am

Do not despair from hope. You will get the visa soon. Just ride out these times of hardship because "Verily, after Hardship there is ease". And that feeling of relief is soooooooo sweet!

This hardship you will appreciate as it will make you stronger.

In few months time you will forget ever writing in this forum as you'll be too busy helping your family settle down with the arrival of the husband.

Momi867
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Momi867 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:37 am

Irumxox wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:21 pm
Do anybody get a call or email for collection this week?? My 59th day end today 😡😌😕 very much stressed but hope to get a call on next week
Hey my 60th day ended Tuesday and I rang UKVI Wednesday to ask what’s happening about my husband’s case.... got told a decision was made on 10th October and to wait 10/15 working days for call or email of passport collection.... ring them they may help you :)
[/quote]

Hello irumxox!!
Have u got any call or email?? Any update abt ur husband's visa??

Momi867
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Momi867 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:41 am

Hello group members!

I need to know when UKVI told us that decision has been made.. so now after how many days call or email for collection would be expected??
I haven't seen any update for the last 3 weeks on this forum.. nobody gets good news for the last 3 weeks.. wats happening??

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:44 am

@ Momi867 people are busy planning for their husband / wife to arrive here.

Usually people talk alot asking for help through application and once a visa is granted majority of the people don't bother coming back to the forum.

It can take 1-2 weeks for the call for passport collection.

Momi867
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Momi867 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:57 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:44 am

Usually people talk alot asking for help through application and once a visa is granted majority of the people don't bother coming back to the forum.

Thanx for answering buddy.. its been 65 WD passed .. still waiting 😕

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:08 pm

Momi867 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:57 am
Londoner007 wrote:

Thanx for answering buddy.. its been 65 WD passed .. still waiting 😕

I've been waiting for 9 months with no reply have to have patients

Ashi Mukhtar
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ashi Mukhtar » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:37 pm

Londoner007 wrote:

I also have been waiting for past 9 months with no reply.....its really hard to wait but what can I do except pray and patience.

mbaigu
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mbaigu » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:00 pm

I have applied for my wife and 2 kids from Canada on 13th Aug and today received an e-mail from HO asking for IHS payment.

I have made the payment for my daughters, just wondering do they take payment when they are going to issue the visa? and if so how long they take after sending IHS payment e-mail?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:12 pm

They take the IHS payment as part of the application before a decision is made. You will have to wait for this decision to be made.

A lot of people have got a positive outcome after IHS link, but its not a guarantee and you will have to wait and see.

Probably around 11th Nov you will hear something.

Irumxox
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Irumxox » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:13 pm

Momi867 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:37 am
Irumxox wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:21 pm
Do anybody get a call or email for collection this week?? My 59th day end today 😡😌😕 very much stressed but hope to get a call on next week
Hey my 60th day ended Tuesday and I rang UKVI Wednesday to ask what’s happening about my husband’s case.... got told a decision was made on 10th October and to wait 10/15 working days for call or email of passport collection.... ring them they may help you :)
Hello irumxox!!
Have u got any call or email?? Any update abt ur husband's visa??
[/quote]

Hi I still got nothing back.. 66th working day and waiting. 15 working day is over on Wednesday so I’ll be ringing to find out what’s happening. Have they made a decision about yours? If yes how long have you been told to wait for the passport and how long has it been since you’ve been waiting ?

Momi867
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Momi867 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:18 am

Irumxox!
Well i m on my 66th day today.. we call them last week n they said ur decision has been made will b informed within 10-15 days. So now waiting n waiting n waiting 😢😢

mmasim
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mmasim » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:58 pm

Hi,

Is anybody here waiting for a decision for 10 months or more ? please reply.