ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Application - Entered Incorrect 'trips outside UK' details

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FM1
Newly Registered
Australia

Online Application - Entered Incorrect 'trips outside UK' details

Post by FM1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:50 am

Ive just completed my application and have downloaded all the forms and paperwork. I was reading through the hard copy and have realised I've made a huge error for one of my trips outside the UK (incorrect departure and return date). Not sure if this matters but my NDRS is booked in for the coming Friday (2nd November).

Is it possible to correct this? If so, I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.

sapgeek
Newly Registered
India

Re: Online Application - Entered Incorrect 'trips outside UK' details

Post by sapgeek » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:02 am

I've done exactly the same mistake few days ago, but handed over a cover note explaining the typo along with the documents at NDRS appointment

trilobite1981
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Online Application - Entered Incorrect 'trips outside UK' details

Post by trilobite1981 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:31 pm

ee01es wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:57 pm
Dear Members,

I have the following query if you could assist please;
I have made an application through the Joint nationality and passport service - London Borough of Chelsea on 10 January 2017. Received request to enrol for bio-metric on the 15th January 2017.

I have just found out of a mistake in the employment history in section 1.50 –page 10

With one of the employer, the leaving date = "To"
The year is incorrect, instead of 2015, I wrote 2014.

Do I need to notify the Home Office as soon as possible?
I heard, employment history do not matter to my application as I am going under a spouse of a British Citizen (3 year residence category in the United Kingdom) ad have submitted my passport with the application for them to verify my residence period.

Thank you very much.
ee01es wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:49 pm
Update:
Soon after sending the application, I have written a letter to the Home Office stating the error in the application and included the P45. All were accepted without any issues.
Got the British Citizenship within 3 months of the application.
Thank you