ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Biometric notification email on 19th Oct and have not received letter yet

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sinuganti
Newly Registered
India

Received Biometric notification email on 19th Oct and have not received letter yet

Post by sinuganti » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:20 pm

Hello All,

I have applied for BRP NTL online on the 8th of Oct, received acknowledgement email on the 9th of Oct and a biometric notification email on the 19th of Oct stating

"
Case ID: xxxxx

Following your recent Settlement application you will have received a biometric notification letter with instructions for providing your biometric data. It informed you that you had 15 working days from the date on that letter to have your biometrics taken.

If you have already provided us with your biometric data for this current application, please ignore this email notification

"

Till date I have not received any letter through post and I have emailed Appointmentexceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk stating the same, for which i received an automated reply stating it will be passed on to the relevant department

I am worried whether the letter is lost in post or if they even posted it in the first place. There is absolutely no way to contact HO that I can think of

Any suggestions please

Kind Regards

Srini