ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transitional EC Documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yoga_yoga

Transitional EC Documents

Post by yoga_yoga » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:13 pm

Hi Guys
I have HSMP approval letter which I applied before Tier-1 program.

Now when I am applying for EC using Tier-1 forms, what are the documents I should provide?

Documents are same as before Tier-1 program OR anybody with transitional program applied for successfull EC case can update here about the docs required now.

Thanks
Yoga

sudipbagchi
Newly Registered

Post by sudipbagchi » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:48 am

Hi Yoga,

I am still in the process of collecting the docs for my EC but as per my email conversation with VFS Delhi , they said since i have an approval letter before 1st April thus i have to follow the old rules & old forms & not Tier 1 form for EC specifically.

In case of any more query let me know

Thanks
sudip

yoga_yoga

Post by yoga_yoga » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:44 pm

Hi Sudip
So is it confirmed that if you receive the HSMP letter after 1st of April, you need to follow the Tier-1 process for EC?

Thanks
Yoga

sudipbagchi
Newly Registered

Post by sudipbagchi » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:43 am

Hi yoga,

See the attached email thread below . This is the basis on which i answered your query

Dear Mr. Sudip Bagchi,

Thank you for contacting VFS UK Visa Helpdesk.

With regard to your query, please find the above attached files. Please be informed that if you hold HSMP approval letter issued before 1st April then the rules and procedure remains same even if you apply after 1st April 2008.

The visa fee is 16000.INR. The application form including the Integra form and the Point Proforma are attached above and also you can down load the same on the website mentioned below.

We hope the above information has been of help to you. If you require any further assistance please feel free to contact us. Our contact details are as given below.

Thanks & Regards
UK Helpdesk

Helpline no – 080-40084008

SMS VISA <SPACE> UK <SPACE> PASSPORT NO to 57333 receive the status of your application

Please book all appointment in advance to submit your applications.

Visit www.vfs-uk-in.com

Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 3:16 PM
To: vfsuk.north@vfs-uk-in.com
Subject: Entry Clearence Query for HSMP visa

Hi VFS,

My HSMP Visa got Cleared in February 2008.The HSMP letter specify that i can apply for Entry clearance in next 6 months . Since the rules are changing by 1st April, So my question is do i need to apply for Entry clearance before 1st April or the old rules will be applicable to me whether i apply in march or after 1st april ?

The fees will be charged 16000 Rs or will i be charged new fees or Entry clearance ? Kindly provide me the details .
I will be applying to VFS Delhi .

Thanks
Sudip

pankaj80
Newly Registered

Post by pankaj80 » Mon May 26, 2008 6:24 pm

hi sudip,

I got my hsmp approved in Feb 08( thus falling under the Transitional arragement) can you provide me some check list of docs one needs to submit for EC.

Thnx in advance