ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Premium Service for ILR closing down

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Is Premium Service for ILR closing down

Post by globalindian » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:43 pm

Hi Team

I am reading news about new changes in terms of appointment booking for ILR applications.
As I understood we would normally be allowed to apply for a U.K. premium service appointment 45 days before. However home office website for appointment booking is showing that no appointments are available in next 45 days.
We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location.
You can change your location and search again.
However all locations are giving same error.

I heard that PSCs are closing down. Does this mean we will not be able to get same day decisions any more? Surpirised with this chaotic changes.

Can you please advise new process?

Regards

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Is Premium Service for ILR closing down

Post by michali » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:57 pm

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:09 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:22 am

Thanks Vinny. I guess that might be the reason why PSc appointment was not available. It will be interesting to see the outcome of the new process. I am assuming with all bureaucracy same day decision is no longer available. :?

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:22 pm

The above powerpoint presentation says that the new Sopra steria application tool will be going live tomorrow. If anybody has got a view please share the details of the capabilities of this new tool. I am keen to know if the same day decision from Home office is still available. :!: It is not very clear from any of the documents or links if the SAME day decision is still available and how much will it charge for the new service. Fingers crossed. Any input will be appreciated.

If I read other threads as it stands currently the home office website is not allowing selection of any of the Premium Service Centre same day slot. Everybody is getting standard error message that no slots available for next 45 days.

srimurthy333
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by srimurthy333 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:43 pm

Are they closing premium service for FLR M also? Not able to get appointment.

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Yes. Please check the link above. It gives list of all the service.

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Just a quick information I found from today regarding the new service Level agreement.
https://www.lexology.com/library/deta ... e3d90ca13a

The most interesting bit is the following:
As with the current visa application service there will be three main tiers of application:

Super Priority Service - which will provide a decision in 24 hours
Priority Service - which will provide a decision in 10 working days
Standard Service - which will provide a decision in approximately 8 - 12 weeks

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:53 am

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:59 am

Another guidance published yesterday.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new- ... -centres

aziznurani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by aziznurani » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:34 pm

Hello

I am in bit of limbo. Would appreciate if someone can help please.

on 11th Oct18 midnight, I have booked & paid for Premium Service appointment for 23rd Nov in croydon centre, with tier 2 - Set(O) route without filling up online form, and the checklist says I have to carry application form and other bits, now that the paper application is gone, would I still be able to use the form(version 7/2018) that I have printed and filled in manually to my appointment?

Thanks

milansathya
Newly Registered
India

Post by milansathya » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:22 pm

aziznurani wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:34 pm
Hello

on 11th Oct18 midnight, I have booked & paid for Premium Service appointment for 23rd Nov in croydon centre, with tier 2 - Set(O) route without filling up online form, and the checklist says I have to carry application form and other bits, now that the paper application is gone, would I still be able to use the form(version 7/2018) that I have printed and filled in manually to my appointment?

Thanks
Hi, I am in the same situation. I need the SET(O) form aswell as I was going to print it out today. Can you able to send me a pdf file of the form if you have one? Is this the latest paper form. In that case I think we still need to apply through paper form as if we do online without payment the form will say incomplete.
Thanks,
Sathian

aziznurani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by aziznurani » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Hi

I do have it but I dont know how to send PDF here on this blog as there is no attachment facility.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Archived paper forms.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rsoni320d
Newly Registered
India

Post by rsoni320d » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:34 pm

aziznurani wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:34 pm
Hello

Thanks
Hi aziznurani,
I am in the same situation, with appointment booked last month for 28th Nov. How did you appointment go, and did they accept paper form? or did you apply online again? You response will help me decide.

Thanks,
Rahul