ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 dependant to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mian3123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier2 defendant to ILR without payslip

Post by Mian3123 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:56 am

Hello there ,
I am on tier 2 defendant visa and will complete my 5 years on 1st October and my wife recently got her ILR but resigned from her job and currently full time student. And I am on zero contract and didn't work last two month so don't have recent payslip, so what should I write on the application about income ? I have the all other require document if I submit my wife bank statement or shall I wait to get atleast three months recent payslip to submit with my application.
Any reply will really apprecate.thanks

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Tier2 defendant to ILR without payslip

Post by cyclina1 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Employment is not required for PBS dependent to be ILR. However, the HO does look into your family finance that if your family will be self-sustained in foreseeable future, other than just subsisted relationship with your wife. So if your family have no income for several months before you apply ILR, that may alert them.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

Mian3123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Tier2 defendant to ILR without payslip

Post by Mian3123 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Actually she got a training contract offer will start next year but she need to finish GDL so this why she resigned from her current job but we do have a good saving bank statement do you means it's still can't guarantee ?

Mian3123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier2 dependant to ILR

Post by Mian3123 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:50 pm

Hello,

I am on tier2 dependant visa and planning to apply ILR in the next few days. I have few question someone can clarify
1. I am filling application form in section 5.3 are you working in the UK . (Yes or No)
I worked till August 2018 and since August I don't have work should I write down (yes) and submit my last payslip and write it down the amount which I got it?
2. I will submit my wife last two months payslip and her bank statements. It's be OK?
3.I got a letter from hmrc that I paid less tax last year around 385 pounds but it's due to my company mistake of two months duplicate payments and there are clear difference between hmrc record and my p60. I already provide a copy of my 60 to hmrc but it still pending .Shall I make it clear then apply ?
4. If I submit my p60 with application and home office confirm with hmrc and find the difference would it's going to be deception? .

Thanks in advance.
Mian

Mian3123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Tier2 dependant to ILR

Post by Mian3123 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:32 am

Any one can help me to clear it , especially Question 1 and 3.
Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 am

Question 1. is in the present tense.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Mian3123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mian3123 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:27 am

Thanks for your reply Vinnay one more question.I have premium appointment on 2nd of November and I already filled the set O paper form is its still valid or I must apply online on Set O.
Thanks in advance