ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No acknowledgement letter received from home office

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wandali
Kenya

No acknowledgement letter received from home office

Post by wandali » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:39 am

I was wondering if this is normal as my husband has applied for FLR(M) extension since 2nd Oct 2018 upto now he has not received an acknowledgement letter from the home office and they have taken the money.

cheers

joshd
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Re: No acknowledgement letter received from home office

Post by joshd » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:53 am

Hi,
I am in the same situation, as I posted in my 2nd FLR(M) extension application on Friday 5/10 and on the following Tuesday the fee was taken from the credit card I provided (and I can see from the Royal Post tracking that it was received in Durham on the Monday morning).

It's been just over 4 weeks now and I haven't heard a thing from the Home Office regarding my application, so I am hoping they do not want any further information and it is just waiting on the person who is in charge of the rubber stamps to come back from holiday....

Please let us know if you have also recently made a FLR(M) application and not received a letter of acknowledgement but did get the visa approved.

regards
josh

wandali
Kenya

Post by wandali » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:27 pm

[quote=joshd post_id=1698158 time=1540983216 user_id=205434]
Hi,
I am in the same situation, as I posted in my 2nd FLR(M) extension application on Friday 5/10 and on the following Tuesday the fee was taken from the credit card I provided (and I can see from the Royal Post tracking that it was received in Durham on the Monday morning).

It's been just over 4 weeks now and I haven't heard a thing from the Home Office regarding my application, so I am hoping they do not want any further information and it is just waiting on the person who is in charge of the rubber stamps to come back from holiday....

Please let us know if you have also recently made a FLR(M) application and not received a letter of acknowledgement but did get the visa approved.

regards
josh
[/quote]

Good to know that we're not the only one this has happened to

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:09 pm

wandali wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:39 am
I was wondering if this is normal as my husband has applied for FLR(M) extension since 2nd Oct 2018 upto now he has not received an acknowledgement letter from the home office and they have taken the money.

cheers
immigration-for-family-members/document ... l#p1697552

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.