ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required to send for first child British Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raja1382

Documents required to send for first child British Passport

Post by raja1382 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:40 pm

Hi Gurus,

Pls advsie on below

My child has recently obtained British citizen status ( Certificate of registration ). I am in process of completing online passport application form.
In section Previous Passports , its mentioned couple of questions as below which I answered as below. pls confirm if that is correct -
Has the applicant been included on ANY passport before? No ( as my child name is not mentioned on my British Passport or her name is mentioned on mother Indian passport)
How many uncancelled passports are you sending us? One (and mentioned India passport no on which my received certificate of registration via ILR)

Also can you confirm below checklist of documents is sufficient along with online application pdf for applying
first British passport for child -
1. Original Certificate of registration of child
2. Original Child Indian passport
3. Copy of father British passport and mother Indian passport
4. 2 Photographs as per requirement

Kindly advise.

Thanks
Raj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents required to send for first child British Passport

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:26 pm

. Has the applicant been included on ANY passport before? No ( as my child name is not mentioned on my British Passport or her name is mentioned on mother Indian passport)
It is YES if the child holds an Indian passport.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

raja1382

Post by raja1382 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:39 pm

Thanks CR001. you are correct. I missed that child Indian passport has both father and Mother name.

I assume rest of documents checklist is correct submitting original Cert of Registration, Passport etc and I can proceed with payment and next steps of application. Pls confirm.

Any address proof such as bank statement is required to include pls.

Thanks
Raj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:40 pm

You need to submit what the online checklist tells you to submit and what the MN1 guidance notes state.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.