ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All EC applicants from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hum786

Post by hum786 » Fri May 23, 2008 3:11 pm

@ clueless

On what basis did you apply for the visa. Is it settlement spouse or student. I submitted my paper work for a spouse visa 6 weeks ago but havent heard anything. Do you think that these two are seperate issues and are dealt differently & seperately.

Someone help!!! I'm getting fed up now can't wait any longer :( I know it's taking upto 60 days for the spouse visa to be processed but how long do i wait now. Also is it true that Uk visas Lahore and BHC were closed today due to a holiday.

please advise ASAP.

zaynab79
United Kingdom

maintenance funds

Post by zaynab79 » Sat May 24, 2008 9:05 am

i dont understand that maintenane funds of 2800GBP for 3 months is tier 1 requirement right then why pakistanis visas are beingf rejetced on this point if it is not even applicable to us. when something has not even been started by home office in pakistan why is BHC isl acting so efficient and rejecting applications on maintenance funds?????
instead we have started showing 2800GBP for 3 months for our visa clearance..... this is confusing for applicants specially me at the moment that il have to show 2800GBP for 3 months and also the source if deposits are more in those 3months. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz clarfiy

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Sat May 24, 2008 3:23 pm

hi Zaynab79,
let me make it clear that Tier 1 is not implimented in Pakistan yet and it seems it will be implimented in this summer in Pakistan/All over the world.
Well i dont think that any case rejected due to maintance Funds in Pakistan yet. please correct me if i am wrong.

i applied for EC on 12th of May and till nothing from BHC ......

Regards,
Kash

JAH

Re: EC refused. :(

Post by JAH » Sun May 25, 2008 6:14 pm

Hi guyz,
I reapplied for EC on 2nd May 2008, Got the verification call on 16th May, Visa Stamp date is 19th May and i recieved my visa today. earlier it was refused due to lesser funds in my personal account. This time i transfered most of the funds to my personal account and attached a letter from my company letterhead stating that its the quarterly profit paid to me. being a sole proprietor of the company.
And i also arrange accomodation with my friend in UK this time. earlier it was in Hotel. My friend sent me an invitation letter, a copy of his passport and visa pages and copy of his electricity bill, and one page of bank statement each having the same address.

Please let me know if you guyz need any help regarding your EC applications.

Thanks alot.
Regards,
cluelesss[/quote]
dear clueless,
Hi i have got refused my EC application salary matter & source of income for my settlement in UK. please i want to know did u do? here my email address jamajmal@gmail.com give me ur cell no mine is 923009632592.
i wud be greatfull to u.
Regards,
Jam
Last edited by JAH on Tue May 27, 2008 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

AANWAR

Post by AANWAR » Mon May 26, 2008 5:03 am

Jam sb,

did you reapply for EC or if it was an appeal to review the decision ? Secondly how much maintenance funds you had when your EC was first rejected ?

Best regards
AA

nabsha

Gift Deed Format!!!

Post by nabsha » Mon May 26, 2008 8:28 am

Hi All,

Is there anyone who has used Gift Deed for EC. Can you kindly send me the gift deed format.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-Nabsha

ss786
Newly Registered

Visa printing

Post by ss786 » Mon May 26, 2008 7:01 pm

I just received EC stamp on my passport. There is a printing problem on visa. i.e. Although all fields are correct but fields printed on visa sticker are not in front of labels. All fields are rougly shifted one position up. see example of some fields below
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code: Select all

ISLAMABAD
Place of    
Issue       MULT

Number   
of entries  VISA HIGHLY ..........

Type         
            LastName FirstName
Name        
            XX1234567
Passport
No
-----------------------------------------------------------------

has anyone in group same problem?
Would this cause any problem at immigration Desk in Pakistan or UK? If yes what should i do?

hum786

Post by hum786 » Mon May 26, 2008 7:57 pm

@ Naila786

Hiya

with reference to your reply posted on 29.04.08 you stated that you put your sister in laws application on the 10th april 2008 but haven't heard anything as yet. I submitted my application around that time but haven't heard anything.

Has your sister in law received any corrospondence from the BHC. Please advise ASAP.

Many thanks

Researcher
Newly Registered

Post by Researcher » Tue May 27, 2008 9:54 am

@ss786,

Congrats friend for getting EC. I got it from Islamabad as well and my visa stamp has similar sort of irregularity. Its not our headache as the people who stamped it should have taken care of this.

As far as all info is there, we are not bothered:)

Best of Luck

JAH

Re: Visa printing

Post by JAH » Tue May 27, 2008 10:10 am

ss786 wrote:I just received EC stamp on my passport. There is a printing problem on visa. i.e. Although all fields are correct but fields printed on visa sticker are not in front of labels. All fields are rougly shifted one position up. see example of some fields below
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code: Select all

ISLAMABAD
Place of    
Issue       MULT

Number   
of entries  VISA HIGHLY ..........

Type         
            LastName FirstName
Name        
            XX1234567
Passport
No
-----------------------------------------------------------------

has anyone in group same problem?
Would this cause any problem at immigration Desk in Pakistan or UK? If yes what should i do?
Hi SS786,

Its not big problem........they hve records of Visas centraliized. you were not single on that day when u got ur visa stamped.
further more plz email them for ur satisfaction.
visqry.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
Tel 0512012000
They will slove ur problem comprehensivly.
R u from Multan?
If physible kindly tell me ur EC docs on my email jamajmal@gmail.com

Regards,

JAM

JAH

Re: Gift Deed Format!!!

Post by JAH » Tue May 27, 2008 10:16 am

nabsha wrote:Hi All,

Is there anyone who has used Gift Deed for EC. Can you kindly send me the gift deed format.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-Nabsha
Gift deed!.....if its gifted amount/funds for ur settlement in UK. yeah i used it. i can give u.
Regards,

Jam

waitingforec
Newly Registered

Protector Stamp

Post by waitingforec » Tue May 27, 2008 10:31 am

Is it necessay to get protector stamp for HSMP visa. Is there any document from government that tell about the category of visas it is applicable to.
I know one case where immigration pepole at airport asked the guy with HSMP visa to protect his visa and he has to return from airport. In other case they did not ask for it.

What is the complete procedure to obtain it from Rawalpindi?
How long it takes to get it?
I heard it is not easy to get it
Please share your experience.
Last edited by waitingforec on Tue May 27, 2008 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

JAH

Post by JAH » Tue May 27, 2008 10:32 am

AANWAR wrote:Jam sb,

did you reapply for EC or if it was an appeal to review the decision ? Secondly how much maintenance funds you had when your EC was first rejected ?

Best regards
AA
Dear Aanwar,

Yeah its an appeal to review the decision. It was 510000 (4013GBP at 1 GBP=124 with respect to that day's rate). The rejected it for source of this incom even that amount was gifted by my brother through cheque and letter from him stating the matter.

wat about urs?

Rgds,
Jam

JAH

Re: Gift Deed Format!!!

Post by JAH » Tue May 27, 2008 10:43 am

The Gifted amount format is in my EC case file as hardcopy . it will take some time to compose.i will send u then.

Gud Luck.

Jam
JAH wrote:
nabsha wrote:Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-Nabsha
Gift deed!.....if its gifted amount/funds for ur settlement in UK. yeah i used it. i can give u.
Regards,

Jam

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Thu May 29, 2008 7:57 am

I need information about Tax return.

Where can I get this document in Lahore? Should it be monthly tax return from employer or yearly tax return?

Please help...

hoping_for_HSMP

tax return

Post by hoping_for_HSMP » Thu May 29, 2008 10:00 am

yearly tax return from CBR. contact your emoloyer

aaanjoo

Re: Protector Stamp

Post by aaanjoo » Thu May 29, 2008 3:29 pm

It took a day for me to get protector stamp for my work permit in Karachi. It shouldn't be a problem I guess. But yes it is a necessary to have protector stamp otherwise you wont be allowed to leave Pakistan.
waitingforec wrote:Is it necessay to get protector stamp for HSMP visa. Is there any document from government that tell about the category of visas it is applicable to.
I know one case where immigration pepole at airport asked the guy with HSMP visa to protect his visa and he has to return from airport. In other case they did not ask for it.

What is the complete procedure to obtain it from Rawalpindi?
How long it takes to get it?
I heard it is not easy to get it
Please share your experience.

aaanjoo

Post by aaanjoo » Thu May 29, 2008 3:41 pm

hum786.
All you can do is wait and see. Things are worst here in the UK. It’s taking 10 to 14 weeks for processing a dependant application form.

hum786 wrote:@ clueless

On what basis did you apply for the visa. Is it settlement spouse or student. I submitted my paper work for a spouse visa 6 weeks ago but havent heard anything. Do you think that these two are seperate issues and are dealt differently & seperately.

Someone help!!! I'm getting fed up now can't wait any longer :( I know it's taking upto 60 days for the spouse visa to be processed but how long do i wait now. Also is it true that Uk visas Lahore and BHC were closed today due to a holiday.

please advise ASAP.

Azfer

EC Application Status

Post by Azfer » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:50 am

Hi,

All those who has applied in the month of May, has anyone received a call at office from BHC for verification ! ! !

I applied on 7th May but no call received by my HR.

Regds,....

amirbashir
Newly Registered

Re: EC Application Status

Post by amirbashir » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:30 am

Hello,

Yes Azfer, I applied on 9th of May. I get call on 22nd but my employer missed call on the same day.

After that they did not contact me or my employer. 10 days has been passed since then.

No change in status. Waiting anxiously. Pray for the best.

Regards.
Azfer wrote:Hi,

All those who has applied in the month of May, has anyone received a call at office from BHC for verification ! ! !

I applied on 7th May but no call received by my HR.

Regds,....

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:10 am

Hi softlogic20

Did you get any verification call from BHC islamabad...... any update.

Azfer, aamirbashir best of luck ... its really shocking situation that they didn't still contact to ur employeer.... God knows well what happend in BHC islamabad.

Regard

majic

Post by majic » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:36 am

Dear All,

I got my Passport back today i.e. 02-JUN-2008 with EC stamped (Dated: 26-May-2008) for 2 years. I know some of you are waiting for your EC Application response and so I want to share my experience with you:

EC Applied: 06-MAY-2008 (FROM KARACHI)
Verification Call: 22-MAY-2008
Visa Stamped: 26-MAY-2008
Passport Recieved: 02-JUN-2008

I have 2 dependents i.e. Wife and a Son but I applied alone. Three things made me nervous:

a) I did not submit Original Marriage Certificate (Submitted a Noterized Translation instead)

b) I showed over a Million Rupees in my savings account and had a Transaction bringing into my account almost Rs 400,000. But the Transaction Date was about 3 Months & 5 Days before I made my EC Application. Also the point to note was that transaction occured roughly 15 Days before my initial HSMP Application was Approved.

3) I did not provide any justification for this large transfer.

Guys I want to thank you all for sharing. I plan to leave in early July.

Regards
Last edited by majic on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Azfer

Post by Azfer » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi Majic,

Congratulations for getting your Passport Stamped. I also applied on 7th May but no call yet. Are there any instances where they don't call employer for verification. It is near to 1 month after submission of passport.

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:36 pm

Congerts Magic :) after all there si one success story :)
well Bhatti_pk there is no verification call at my end as well.i applied on 12th of May and still no call and complete silence from BHC side. i dont know if the called my Bank or not but still they have not called my Employer.... i really dont know what is going on and why they are that much slow.
any one else applied in May and got EC or got verification call ?
Regards,
Kash

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bhatti_pk » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:50 pm

@majic

Congrates.

Can you plz share with us the question they asked to your employer for verification.......

Further please let us know the calling time for verification.

Regards,
Last edited by bhatti_pk on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.