ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Change of Job RLMT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nbandla
Mood:
India

Tier 2 Change of Job RLMT

Post by nbandla » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:40 pm

HI

I am in the process of changing jobs, i am on Tier 2 general Visa, my potential new employer successfully received his Tier 2 Licence today.

They have initially recruited me via recruitment consultant, they did posted job adverts on indeed and may be other sites but not on govt site.

Do they need to post job advert again for 28 days to prove RLMT or can they use job adverts on previous job adverts (adverts closed 1 month ago)?

if they had to post again, once the advert is closed is the next step is to issue UCOS and the for me to visit UKBA for new Tier 2 G visa ?

Thanks

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Re: Tier 2 Change of Job RLMT

Post by UKLL » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:23 pm

nbandla wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:40 pm
HI

I am in the process of changing jobs, i am on Tier 2 general Visa, my potential new employer successfully received his Tier 2 Licence today.

They have initially recruited me via recruitment consultant, they did posted job adverts on indeed and may be other sites but not on govt site.

Do they need to post job advert again for 28 days to prove RLMT or can they use job adverts on previous job adverts (adverts closed 1 month ago)?

if they had to post again, once the advert is closed is the next step is to issue UCOS and the for me to visit UKBA for new Tier 2 G visa ?

Thanks
• advertise the vacancy for a single continuous period, with a minimum
closing date of 28 calendar days from the date the advertisement first
appeared
• advertise the vacancy in 2 stages, with each stage being advertised for no
fewer than 7 calendar days but where both stages total a minimum of 28
calendar days - below is an example of this
Example
You could at first advertise the vacancy for 14 calendar days and appoint any
suitable settled worker who applies. If no suitable settled worker applies, you
cannot appoint a migrant worker at this stage as you must advertise the
vacancy for a further 14 calendar days, making 28 calendar days in total. If no
suitable settled worker applies during either the first or second stage, then the
resident labour market test has been passed and you can appoint a Tier 2
migrant.
The vacancy must have been advertised for at least 28 days within the 6
months before you assign the CoS to a migrant.

nbandla
Mood:
India

Tier 2 RLMT

Post by nbandla » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:17 pm

HI

i am currently on Tier 2 general, got offer from new company who applied Tier 2 licence and received successfully.

Now they are doing RLMT, posted jobs on CWJobs and Find a job portals, do i have apply for one of these jobs or can new company prove that they interviewed and hired me before ?

Thanks in advance.

vinny

Re: Tier 2 RLMT

Post by vinny » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:51 am

See also tips.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Re: Tier 2 Change of Job RLMT

Post by vinny » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:54 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

nbandla
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 2 RLMT

Post by nbandla » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 am

nbandla wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:17 pm
HI

i am currently on Tier 2 general, got offer from new company who applied Tier 2 licence and received successfully.

Now they are doing RLMT, posted jobs on CWJobs and Find a job portals, do i have apply for one of these jobs or can new company prove that they interviewed and hired me before ?

Thanks in advance.
Can anyone answer this please ?