ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for FLR (M) Extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mizer
Morocco

Re: Documents for FLR (M) Extension

Post by mizer » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:50 am

Thank you for your reply
I heard from this forum there is no need to submit tennancy agreement of your Current address
For Extention or ILR but no link or explanation has been posted here
So you didnt submit your Current tennancy agreement and the previous one was submitted as prove of cohabition only with the other letters
The only prove you submitted from your Current address is utility bills and some letters on both or individual names correct?

I thought that current tenancy agreement is compulsory as prove of accommodation

Do you have any information about this?

joshd
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by joshd » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:05 pm

I would send in as much information as possible, so if you have a valid tenancy agreement then send it in...

Alternatively, send in what you have and get the application underway, then if more information is required they will write to you requesting this and you don't have to pay another fee unless it is stated in the application form or guidance (there is some certain info you MUST provide, such as passports etc).

I am currently waiting on my 2nd FLR(M) to be processed and approved, and I would of sent back in the same tenancy agreement as I did for the 1st (as we have not moved house), but the Home Office never returned this with the 1st extension!

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:10 pm

i will send all what i have but my question was
is it compulsory to send the current tenancy agreement as proof of accommodation?

joshd
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by joshd » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:13 pm

mizer wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:10 pm
i will send all what i have but my question was
is it compulsory to send the current tenancy agreement as proof of accommodation?
I don't think it is, as long as you have other original items (in both names) to prove co-habitation with your sponsor/spouse, such as utility bills, any letters from tenancy agency, council tax statements, joint bank statements etc.

wandali
Kenya

Post by wandali » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:24 pm

[quote=mizer post_id=1698177 time=1540986618 user_id=144461]
Thank you for your reply
I heard from this forum there is no need to submit tennancy agreement of your Current address
For Extention or ILR but no link or explanation has been posted here
So you didnt submit your Current tennancy agreement and the previous one was submitted as prove of cohabition only with the other letters
The only prove you submitted from your Current address is utility bills and some letters on both or individual names correct?

I thought that current tenancy agreement is compulsory as prove of accommodation

Do you have any information about this?
[/quote]

Not sure as I presumed since i already submitted it for my previous address, it wasn't needed again for the current one. As we have moved house three times and we had to provide evidence of the previous addresses which should be evenly spaced.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:38 pm

Anyone can help with my inquiry
The submission of the
current tenancy agreement is compulsory as prove of accommodation or optional to use for cohabitation genuine relationships?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:35 pm

mizer wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:38 pm
The submission of the
current tenancy agreement is compulsory as prove of accommodation or optional to use for cohabitation genuine relationships?
Can you please stop tagging the same repetitive question onto other members topics. You have been asked already to refrain from doing this yet keep on tagging!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:35 pm
mizer wrote:
The submission of the
Can you please stop tagging the same repetitive question onto other members topics. You have been asked already to refrain from doing this yet keep on tagging!!!
i didn't have choice no one answer my question on my old topic,could please answer my question.

joshd
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by joshd » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:50 am

mizer wrote:
The submission of the
what does it say in the guidance for FLR?

I believe it is not a compulsory thing to submit. In some cases their may be couples who do not rent their accommodation so could not provide such a thing, but would still need to prove cohabitation by other means (utility bills, bank and council letters etc).