ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed Regarding ILR LR premium appointment on 8 November

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shan101
United Kingdom

Urgent help needed Regarding ILR LR premium appointment on 8 November

Post by shan101 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:01 pm

Hi Everyone
I have got premium appointment for my Set LR on 8th November , I am confused and not sure if I can still use the recently downloaded paper application form as its no longer available. Any body got appointment next week please give me some suggestion . what you guys going to do.I am trying to avoid online application form as its is too complicated
Thanks
,How can people find the time to hate while life is too short to love,

nehal_chai
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help needed Regarding ILR LR premium appointment on 8 November

Post by nehal_chai » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:12 pm

hello.. yes u can !

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:44 pm

vinny wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:05 pm
1 November 2018
Paper application form withdrawn, you must now apply online.
Archived paper forms.
Transitional arrangements for specified forms used in postal and courier applications wrote: 34Y. Where an application is made no more than 21 days after the date on which a form is specified (within the meaning of paragraph 34) and on a form that was specified immediately prior to the date of the new specification, the application is deemed to have been made on the specified form (and is therefore not to be treated as invalid by reason only of being made on the “wrong” form).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shan101
United Kingdom

Post by shan101 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:48 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:44 pm
vinny wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:05 pm
1 November 2018
Paper application form withdrawn, you must now apply online.
Archived paper forms.
Transitional arrangements for specified forms used in postal and courier applications wrote: 34Y. Where an application is made no more than 21 days after the date on which a form is specified (within the meaning of paragraph 34) and on a form that was specified immediately prior to the date of the new specification, the application is deemed to have been made on the specified form (and is therefore not to be treated as invalid by reason only of being made on the “wrong” form).
I think this is for paper and courier application I am talking about premium appointment. correct me if i am wrong with reference thanks

salah123
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by salah123 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:35 pm

there is a option you can feel the form online without paying because you already made the payment at the end of the form on right of the link you will see your name click there and you download as pdf, but is better to use another email to feel the form only without payment, but me iahve 1 question please my wife came to uk as sposue visa on 6 november 2013 and she got premium service on 09 november 2018 is it late or is ok
first entrance to uk as spouse visa 06 november 2013
premium service 09 november 2018 is it ok or she is late

shan101
United Kingdom

Post by shan101 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:40 pm

salah123 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:35 pm
there is a option you can feel the form online without paying because you already made the payment at the end of the form on right of the link you will see your name click there and you download as pdf, but is better to use another email to feel the form only without payment, but me iahve 1 question please my wife came to uk as sposue visa on 6 november 2013 and she got premium service on 09 november 2018 is it late or is ok
first entrance to uk as spouse visa 06 november 2013
premium service 09 november 2018 is it ok or she is late
OK thanks
regarding your wife she is ok as she has completed 5 years on souse visa so eligible for ILR

mdmm18
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mdmm18 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:43 am

Oh come on, this is now becoming silly. I have booked the PCS appointment for 29th Nov (booked on 17th Oct). Can I use the SET(O) form that I have downloaded (version 07-2018), or do I need to apply online? If the latter, how do I start a new application without paying, as I have paid already?

husnashareef
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by husnashareef » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Hi shan101,
please update me with your application form i got premium appointment booked in for set LR next week don't know which form to use. now it only says apply online no paper form available please help and advise. quiet nervous.

rsoni320d
Newly Registered
India

Post by rsoni320d » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:08 am

mdmm18 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:43 am
Oh come on, this is now becoming silly. I have booked the PCS appointment for 29th Nov (booked on 17th Oct). Can I use the SET(O) form that I have downloaded (version 07-2018), or do I need to apply online? If the latter, how do I start a new application without paying, as I have paid already?
Hi mdmm18,
Are you going ahead with paper form? I have appointment on 28th Nov. I called UKVI and they said I can use paper form. Have you checked with them or are you going with online application and new appointment?

Regards,
Rahul

mdmm18
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mdmm18 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:02 pm

Sorry, I am seeing this only now.... I guess you have completed your process already. I went with the paper form, no problems, got the ILR approved.

husnashareef
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by husnashareef » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:58 pm

hi,
applied using paper form for my wife and her visa was approved.