ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Error online how to correct it

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Application Error online how to correct it

Post by s0787671 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi,
My wife who is applying for naturalisation as a dependent has filled all the details online, but we had n error in one of her travel dates. Can you do a correction on the printed application? Or should I leave it. The travel duration was the same, but the month was wrong.

Also there isn’t place for applicant to sign on the printed document, is that correct, as we had filled all online.

Please do suggest as we have send the print the application soon.
Bharat

trilobite1981
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Application Error online how to correct it

Post by trilobite1981 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:22 pm

s0787671 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:48 pm
Hi,
My wife who is applying for naturalisation as a dependent has filled all the details online, but we had n error in one of her travel dates. Can you do a correction on the printed application? Or should I leave it. The travel duration was the same, but the month was wrong.

Also there isn’t place for applicant to sign on the printed document, is that correct, as we had filled all online.

Please do suggest as we have send the print the application soon.
send a covering letter to HO rectifying the error in month. The printed version of the online application for the applicant's reference only. You are not sending it to the HO.

When you complete online application you dont need to sign the application.