ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query -Tier 1 Claiming Earning Points ( Help Needed !!!! )

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rawpan

Query -Tier 1 Claiming Earning Points ( Help Needed !!!! )

Post by rawpan » Tue May 27, 2008 7:18 pm

Hi Friends,

I would be applying for a Visa to UK under Tier 1 (General) of the Points Based System/PBS. In this regard, I have following query :-

I would like to claim points for my earnings in last 12 months.
As per PBS guidelines, I can claim 12 months earnings in last 15 months period. I would be claiming points for earnings of the period 01 Apr, 2007 - 31 Mar, 2008. I have 2 employments in this period.
Apr, 2007 - Nov, 2007 and Nov, 2007 - Till date.
I am not able to provide all 12 salary slips as I don't have salary slips from previous employer i.e Apr 2007 - Nov 2007.
Can I submit the following combination of documents for claiming the points earnings points ?
1.) Salary deposits by both employers in my bank accounts.
2.) Form 16 for Tax filing issued by both employers for respective periods of employment. Please note that my period of earnings exactly matches the Fiscal period for Tax filing (Form 16) 01 Apr, 2007 - 31 Mar, 2008 & thats what PBS guideline states if you want to use Tax documents for earnings proof.

As per the list of PBS guidelines, the two proof of earnings must be from two separate sources which looks fine with regard to above combination.

Still I would like to clarify. Please let me know if the combination of these two documents can be submitted as proof of earnings. I am specifically asking this as I don't have the salary slips from previous employer.

If anyone knows answer to this situation, please let me know.
Thanks a lot for your kind co-operation.

Cheers,
rawpan

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue May 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Though it would have been ideal to have a similar/consistent set of documents for both the jobs but if you can not manage to do so, you are not left with any other option but to submit different sets of supporting dox. Dont forget to highlight the same in your cover letter, however.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 27, 2008 9:16 pm