ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advise eu1a Review very long wait..

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Need advise eu1a Review very long wait..

Post by Ert236 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:42 pm

Hi all

I am currently waiting for my review of eu1a (eu partner application) application which was submitted in oct 2017.
Our situation is getting very worse financially because my partner is pregnant is getting very hard to continue her work.we also have 1 kid together 2 and half years old.
Hardly she maybe work 2 or 3 weeks more.
Now my question what should we do.
We cant get help from social because i have review application and also i can not work because they not issue me temporary stamp.
Any suggestions for our family.
Thank you
:cry:

slash27
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Need advise eu1a Review very long wait..

Post by slash27 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:24 am

I applied in august 2017 still no answer . they are taking so long for everybody . moral of story they don’t want us to live and work here . but by law they are tied up .

Don’t worry you have kids with your partner so you will win .
And after 12 month waiting time your solicotor can push them for decision or apply in high court .

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ert236 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:55 pm

slash27 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:24 am
I applied in august 2017 still no answer . they are taking so long for everybody . moral of story they don’t want us to live and work here . but by law they are tied up .

And after 12 month waiting time your solicotor can push them for decision or apply in high court .
What i need do to go to court do i need do withdraw the appeal?

AJ 729
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AJ 729 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:24 pm

I’m exactly the same position!Review EU1A (EU Partner)
Applied on November 2017 and still there is nothing!!
I have 18 months old child (eu)we are nearly 4 years together I gave them everything they asked for but nothing they just don’t care no feelings nothing they just giving us stress!!

God bless all of us 😟

slash27
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by slash27 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:28 am

Ert236 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:55 pm
slash27 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:24 am

What i need do to go to court do i need do withdraw the appeal?
you don’t have withdraw the case consult your solicitor they can apply in high court . as you mentioned that you have kids with your partner you can apply on the bases of your child as well .