ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set O PDF or Online Application (For the Premium Service already booked 45 days ago)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alexanderplace
Newly Registered
India

Set O PDF or Online Application (For the Premium Service already booked 45 days ago)

Post by alexanderplace » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:44 am

Hi

Can anyone advise me.

I am on ILR visa and applying for my wife visa from PBS dependent to ILR on five years route.

I have booked premium appointment for her on Oct 1 using old service and her appointment is on 12th Nov in Glasgow.

My question now is which application I need to fill as Set O application was previously a pdf file where I have downloaded and filled her details in the application.

But as of from Nov 1st, Set O application was changed to online and as her appointment was in Glasgow new service will start on 12th of Nov.

So I am now confused which application I have to take for her appointment (Should I take old application which I filled for her or online application, if it is online application how could I fill as I already paid for my appointment).

Can anyone advise.

Thank You.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Set O PDF or Online Application (For the Premium Service already booked 45 days ago)

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:56 am

If you search the forum especially the recent posts some members have mentioned from their experience that paper forms are acceptable at least upto 29th Nov

indefinite-leave-to-remain/paper-applic ... 46-20.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Set O PDF or Online Application (For the Premium Service already booked 45 days ago)

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:34 am

DO NOT spam your question in multiple topics on the forum :!: :!: Stick to your own topic
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

m00npalace
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by m00npalace » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:23 am

I spoke to the Home Office this morning and they confirmed the paper form was absolutely fine as we had booked a premium appt a few weeks ago for Nov 21st.

ilrapplicant1
Newly Registered
India

Post by ilrapplicant1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Paper forms aren't available online anymore. Can someone please send me the Set (O) paper pdf? My appoint is booked for 21st November.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:42 pm

ilrapplicant1 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:33 pm
Paper forms aren't available online anymore. Can someone please send me the Set (O) paper pdf? My appoint is booked for 21st November.
general-uk-immigration-forum/immigratio ... l#p1698849
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ilrapplicant1
Newly Registered
India

Post by ilrapplicant1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:51 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:42 pm
ilrapplicant1 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:33 pm
general-uk-immigration-forum/immigratio ... l#p1698849
Thank you!