ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help me.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

k2
Newly Registered

Help me.

Post by k2 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:18 am

Hi,

I have applied in August,04.Now I need original documents back for cosideration of next grade.Could someone suggest me what would happen if I make a request for returning the paper for 20 days and send them back.
An early reply would be highly appreciated.

K2

DeepThroat

Post by DeepThroat » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:31 am

Please search on this forum for previous posts, I have read here that one of them wanted to get their docs back for company housing loan and they got the docs back(WITHOUT THEIR APP BEING WITHDRAWN). All you have to do is to request them on an email.

Cheers,

DeepThroat

Check this.

Post by DeepThroat » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:39 am

yedi
Newly Registered

Post by yedi » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:10 pm

Just mail the home office requesting for your docs back. HO will surely mail back to you through 1st class air mailand your application will still be intact. I don't think it is necessary to send it back to them.

Cheers

yedi.

ispno1

Post by ispno1 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:31 pm

Hi

I also requested some of my original educational certificates to be sent back and received them back without the withdrawal of my application. Just send them an email and they will let u know which docs they can return and which ones they still need.

bye