ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET DV ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Brightsun12
Newly Registered
Malaysia

SET DV ILR

Post by Brightsun12 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:42 pm

Hi ,
I applied for the indifinite leave under DV rules but were previously refused as the HO stated that I didn’t provided enough evidence in support of my case,
Admin review refused too even though provided additional evidences but they said they can’t accept them at AR stage.
Evidence Submitted were as follows,
GP Letter
NHS Medical Records
Counselling Letter ( Without Assesement)

HO Stated non of the documents provided earlier clearly states I am guiniun victim of DV
Even they send me a follow up letter after submitting my first application to send them proper assessment from the counselling organisation but my solicitor didn’t bothered so much and asked the organisation to write a letter saying i am still taking counselling sessions and that’s it which they did.

Any how I gathered all the evidence again and submitted a fresh application with all the necessary assessments , from the support organisation also one from a private doctor + NHS Record + GP Letter + Police Reports and a non Molestation Order from the court too ( As my ex was still threatening me by coming my work place with some people who I never met before also they were keep coming to my house very late hours and sometimes early morning,
My only question is do guys think would that be enough for HO to satisfy them?
My immigration History
Came to UK in 2010
Converted to Spouse in 2015
( Never over stayed , no criminal record at all)

Many Thanks,

kayden636
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: SET DV ILR

Post by kayden636 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:03 pm

now ho dont blive made up story

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:02 pm

kayden636 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:03 pm
now ho dont blive made up story
You have no basis to judge on this matter. If you don't have anything constructive to post, it would be better not to post at all. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:05 pm

Brightsun12 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:42 pm
Hi ,
I applied for the indifinite leave under DV rules but were previously refused as the HO stated that I didn’t provided enough evidence in support of my case,
Admin review refused too even though provided additional evidences but they said they can’t accept them at AR stage.
Evidence Submitted were as follows,
GP Letter
NHS Medical Records
Counselling Letter ( Without Assesement)

HO Stated non of the documents provided earlier clearly states I am guiniun victim of DV
Even they send me a follow up letter after submitting my first application to send them proper assessment from the counselling organisation but my solicitor didn’t bothered so much and asked the organisation to write a letter saying i am still taking counselling sessions and that’s it which they did.

Any how I gathered all the evidence again and submitted a fresh application with all the necessary assessments , from the support organisation also one from a private doctor + NHS Record + GP Letter + Police Reports and a non Molestation Order from the court too ( As my ex was still threatening me by coming my work place with some people who I never met before also they were keep coming to my house very late hours and sometimes early morning,
My only question is do guys think would that be enough for HO to satisfy them?
My immigration History
Came to UK in 2010
Converted to Spouse in 2015
( Never over stayed , no criminal record at all)

Many Thanks,
You should be able to present a better case with the evidence you now have. I hope it goes well for you.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.