ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (m) APPLICATION ONLINE SPONSOR DIVORCE NOT ONLINE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salah123
Newly Registered
Algeria

interim statement of account

Post by salah123 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi please i have a premium service appointment on 8 october and my bank statement for October 2018 not available and will be received after the appointment i been to my bank branch the only option they give me was interim statement of account with logo on top and all pages stamped is that interim statement of account valid ( bank logo, my name , date,account number,stamped, showing all money in and out for October 2018) do home office accept that statement all other months bank statement are original only the October is interim statement of account

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: interim statement of account

Post by Djsuccess » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:59 pm

salah123 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:15 pm
Hi please i have a premium service appointment on 8 october and my bank statement for October 2018 not available and will be received after the appointment i been to my bank branch the only option they give me was interim statement of account with logo on top and all pages stamped is that interim statement of account valid ( bank logo, my name , date,account number,stamped, showing all money in and out for October 2018) do home office accept that statement all other months bank statement are original only the October is interim statement of account
There is no difference between an interim or full statement of account. All UKVI wants to see in your statement are your name, address, Logo of bank and stamp (if printing online copy), your salary paid into your account, last transaction or date statement was printed is within 28 days of your appointment.
FYI, An interim statement only means that the statement will be printed before your usual statement date. So an interim statement is a statement, only the bank will know that it's interim.
All I'm trying to say is that you are fine with the interim statement. For peace of mind, you can submit both last full statement and the interim (so you have statements for two months or so)
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

salah123
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by salah123 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:08 pm

thanks for your reply i have 5 original months bank statement only the last one of october is interim bank account from my bank

salah123
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by salah123 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:09 pm

sorry i mean interim statement of account

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:11 pm

salah123 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:08 pm
thanks for your reply i have 5 original months bank statement only the last one of october is interim bank account from my bank
Like I said before. You are good to go. I used an interim statement during my application if that makes you feel better. I submitted three months (2 full months and the last one was interim). To put things into perspective, your interim statement will cover all your recent transactions up to the day you print it, so technically the interim statement is the most recent statement you have and that's what the HO requires.
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

salah123
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by salah123 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:25 pm

thank you :P

salah123
Newly Registered
Algeria

SET (m) APPLICATION ONLINE SPONSOR DIVORCE NOT ONLINE

Post by salah123 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:12 pm

HI ALL
PLEASE DID ANYONE COMPLETE THE FORM ONLINE FOR SET(M)
MY QUESTION IS
HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY BEEN MARRIED OR IN CIVIL PARTNERSHIP?
THAT QUESTION IS FOR APPLICANT THEY DIDNT ASK IF SPONSOR WAS MARRIED BEFORE , ON FORM SET(m) JULY 2018 YOU HAVE THAT OPTION TO PUT SPONSOR IF PREVIOUSLY BEEN MARRIED THEN WE CAN PUT DATE OF DIVORCE
BUT THE ONLINE FORM NO THAT QUESTION THEY ASK THE APPLICANT ONLY

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET (m) APPLICATION ONLINE SPONSOR DIVORCE NOT ONLINE

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:49 pm

salah123 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:12 pm
HI ALL
PLEASE DID ANYONE COMPLETE THE FORM ONLINE FOR SET(M)
MY QUESTION IS
HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY BEEN MARRIED OR IN CIVIL PARTNERSHIP?
THAT QUESTION IS FOR APPLICANT THEY DIDNT ASK IF SPONSOR WAS MARRIED BEFORE , ON FORM SET(m) JULY 2018 YOU HAVE THAT OPTION TO PUT SPONSOR IF PREVIOUSLY BEEN MARRIED THEN WE CAN PUT DATE OF DIVORCE
BUT THE ONLINE FORM NO THAT QUESTION THEY ASK THE APPLICANT ONLY
announcements/read-before-you-post-neti ... 75081.html
. General Note:
Please do not write in all capitals, AS THIS IS MUCH HARDER TO READ (and appears to be shouting)!
announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... tml#p29238
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

salah123
Newly Registered
Algeria

set (m) application online sponsor divorce not on form online

Post by salah123 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:58 pm

sorry about capital before
hi all
please did anyone complete the form online for set(m)
my question is
have you previously been married or in civil partnership?
that question is for applicant they didnt ask if sponsor was married before , on form set(m) july 2018 you have that option to put sponsor if previously been married then we can put date of divorce
but the online form no that question they ask the applicant only

salah123
Newly Registered
Algeria

Re: SET (m) APPLICATION ONLINE SPONSOR DIVORCE NOT ONLINE

Post by salah123 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:59 pm

sorry i didnt know iam sorry