ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entrepreneur dependent ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tomrahmad

Tier 1 entrepreneur dependent ILR

Post by tomrahmad » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:16 pm

Dear Gurus,

This forum has been very helpful for me and im sure for many orhers too. I have now acquired British Citizenship through Ilr after 5 year tier 1 entrepreneur route.

Im here again on this forum, seeking advise to apply Ilr for my wife.

Here are the details for her immigration history.

A.Tier 1 pbs dependent intially granted in June 2014
B.Extension as pbs dependent in april 2015
C. In april 2017,Following an ill advise and applied her Ilr at same time as for myself. (Without completing 5 years). Ultimately Her ilr refused.
D. In july 2017, Applied for tier 1 pbs dependent extension which was granted until aug 2020.

Now her 5 year qualifying period will be completed in june 2019. So i am hoping that if you guys can help me what requirements we need to fulfil and what documents we need to submit?

1. Do we need to show any maintenance?
2. Does it matter if my business is closed. Or changed?
3. She did pass b1 english test in 2015, do she need to do that again for ilr? Or is 2015 will be fine?

We both would be very grateful, If someone from gurus ( specially Zimba88 or CR01) can be kind enough to list the documents we need.

Thank you sooooooooo much.

Ahmad

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur dependent ILR

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:41 pm

1. There is NO maintenance fund for PBS Dependents applying for ILR.

2. No.

3. If it is a test from a test provider that is still on the HO approved list then it might be ok. It must not be ESOL though as this is no longer accepted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tomrahmad

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur dependent ILR

Post by tomrahmad » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:53 pm

Dear CR01,

Thank you. Sadly it is B1 certificate in Esol through trinity college.

So i guess she has to pass the test again.

Once again thank you