ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum refused and want to apply ILR LR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ash2018ash
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ash2018ash » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:16 am

Hi Everyone,

Quick thing.

I have continuously been in the uk for 12 years now. i was student for almost 8 and half years but i had to apply for asylum which got refused and appealed to first and then upper tribunal both came negative then went to court of appeal did not open a case for me. I believe im eligible for ILR on 10 years lawfully in uk as i was still waiting for a decision wasnt able to do the life in uk and english test.

im still reporting.

I have consulted many solicitors all gave me negative feedback yet all wanted to "try" and get my visa or any sort of stay regardless the 10 years. I lost faith in solicitors as i felt they try to rip me off and give me false hope.

forget about fresh claim as i feel it is a waste of time and money.

anyone of you know of a good, knowledgeable and trusted immigration solicitor or firm that could be recommended. or any application that help in my situation.

Thank you for your advice in advance.
wish you all to get your cases settled in your favour.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:44 am

ash2018ash wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:16 am
Hi Everyone,

Quick thing.

I have continuously been in the uk for 12 years now. i was student for almost 8 and half years but i had to apply for asylum which got refused and appealed to first and then upper tribunal both came negative then went to court of appeal did not open a case for me. I believe im eligible for ILR on 10 years lawfully in uk as i was still waiting for a decision wasnt able to do the life in uk and english test.

im still reporting.

I have consulted many solicitors all gave me negative feedback yet all wanted to "try" and get my visa or any sort of stay regardless the 10 years. I lost faith in solicitors as i felt they try to rip me off and give me false hope.

anyone of you know of a good, knowledgeable and trusted immigration solicitor or firm that could be recommended. or any application that help in my situation.

10 years ILR requires 10 years of legal residence, you don't appear to have any status in the UK and your timeline and dates of events is unclear.

Members are also not permitted to post the names and details of lawyers or advisors on the forum.

I have split your topic to its own post as well as you don't appear to have an asylum claim in the appeal process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Re: Asylum refused and want to apply ILR LR

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:41 pm

ash2018ash wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:16 am
Hi Everyone,

Quick thing.

im still reporting.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Re: Asylum refused and want to apply ILR LR

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:42 pm

Can u tell us what’s going on with ur case now thanks 🙏