ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent: paying for british passport and naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mood:
United Kingdom

urgent: paying for british passport and naturalization

Post by avatar16 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:38 am

hi all
I got confused how i can pay for the British passport if i choosed to to use (NDRS)+british passport service

trilobite1981
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: urgent: paying for british passport and naturalization

Post by trilobite1981 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:43 am

Yes that’s called JCAP. You need to submit your online application and then at the NDRS appointment the registrar will submit the passport application form along with the naturalisation supporting docs.

Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by avatar16 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:56 am

trilobite1981 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:43 am
Yes that’s called JCAP. You need to submit your online application and then at the NDRS appointment the registrar will submit the passport application form along with the naturalisation supporting docs.
what about the fee for the passport? how i should pay for the passport application? is it online as well or at post office after/before i go to JCAP? or i have to pay during the check of my document?

trilobite1981
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by trilobite1981 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:02 pm

Your register office will send you a paper copy of passport application to your home address before the NDRS appointment. You need to add your card details in that paper form. They will send you some extra info to tell you what to complete as its bit different to other normal applicants.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:56 am
trilobite1981 wrote:
what about the fee for the passport? how i should pay for the passport application? is it online as well or at post office after/before i go to JCAP? or i have to pay during the check of my document?
Or go the post office and get the passport form which includes the booklet with the payment sheet and complete it all before your NDRS appointment!!!

NDRS don't take citizenship and passport payments!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by avatar16 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:42 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 pm
trilobite1981 wrote:
Or go the post office and get the passport form which includes the booklet with the payment sheet and complete it all before your NDRS appointment!!!

yes i just came from the post office and they don't have any idea about that service (NDRS + JCAP). now i payed for both setvices (NDRS + JCAP) but have no idea how i should pay for the passport and tomorrow is my appointment with them. i will fill up maybe the sheet from the booklet and take it with me in case they ask for it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:42 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 pm
trilobite1981 wrote:

yes i just came from the post office and they don't have any idea about that service (NDRS + JCAP). now i payed for both setvices (NDRS + JCAP) but have no idea how i should pay for the passport and tomorrow is my appointment with them. i will fill up maybe the sheet from the booklet and take it with me in case they ask for it.
You pay the council for NDRS service. The post office has nothing to do with the NDRS and JCAP service.

You pay you form AN fee online ehe you submit the application.

You fill in the fee sheet for the passport application and submit the paper passport form!!! You cannot apply and pay for the passport online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.