ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invalid application and section 3C

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Does application variation end section-3C

Post by jafersadeq » Thu May 24, 2018 11:43 am

Dear Gurus,

If the applicant has an application under processing at the HO, and he varied it with a new application, does his leave under section 3C end when HO receives the new application?

In case they refused the new application according to eligibility, can he apply a fresh application of the new application?

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Does application variation end section-3C

Post by marcnath » Thu May 24, 2018 11:56 am

jafersadeq wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:43 am
Dear Gurus,

If the applicant has an application under processing at the HO, and he varied it with a new application, does his leave under section 3C end when HO receives the new application?
If an applicant varies, the 3C protection is not changed.
jafersadeq wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:43 am
In case they refused the new application according to eligibility, can he apply a fresh application of the new application?

Yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Does application variation end section-3C

Post by zimba » Thu May 24, 2018 12:10 pm

Please kepp ALL you questions in one topic. There is no need to start a new topic for each small question :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Invalid application and section 3C

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:15 am

Dear Gurus,

If the applicant applied in-time application, before his visa expiry date, and after the visa expiry date the HO returned his application as invalid (For any reason), in this case he is an overstayer.

Can he apply a fresh application within 14 days after receiving the letter of his invalid application?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Invalid application and section 3C

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:17 am

Who is this query for???

Any relation to the similar topic you pasted recently??

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/does-appli ... l#p1638740
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:32 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:17 am
Who is this query for???

Any relation to the similar topic you pasted recently??

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/does-appli ... l#p1638740
I want to know about the invalid application, marcnath explained about the variation, please reply my inquiry.
Thanks a lot

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:40 am

jafersadeq wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:15 am
Dear Gurus,

If the applicant applied in-time application, before his visa expiry date, and after the visa expiry date the HO returned his application as invalid (For any reason), in this case he is an overstayer.

Can he apply a fresh application within 14 days after receiving the letter of his invalid application?

Thanks
In your earlier post, @zimba already advised you to stick to one topic.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:44 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:40 am
jafersadeq wrote:
Dear Gurus,

Thanks
In your earlier post, @zimba already advised you to stick to one topic.
Yes, Please merge it in one thread.
Thanks a lot

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:57 pm

jafersadeq wrote:
Dear Gurus,

Thanks

HONDAKKJ
Newly Registered

Post by HONDAKKJ » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi

My application was rejected as invalid in 2012 Feb because HO claimed I did not submit my photographs. I resubmitted my application within 28 working days and not 28 calendar days along with a covering letter that I did submit my photographs along with my application and with a new bank statement of higher maintenance funds.
Now I applied for ILR and they did not count all that time when my visa was expired at first place and until that date when the visa was granted so it's 5 months altogether.

They give me right of appeal though.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:58 pm

HONDAKKJ wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:18 pm
Hi

My application was rejected as invalid in 2012 Feb because HO claimed I did not submit my photographs. I resubmitted my application within 28 working days and not 28 calendar days along with a covering letter that I did submit my photographs along with my application and with a new bank statement of higher maintenance funds.
Now I applied for ILR and they did not count all that time when my visa was expired at first place and until that date when the visa was granted so it's 5 months altogether.

They give me right of appeal though.
You have tagged into a topic in the tier 1 entrepreneur sub forum. You have not held this visa category so please do not tag onto this topic. Start your own topic in the ILR sub forum.

You were advised last year already that ILR will fail as you do not have 10 years of legal residence.

eea-route-applications/official-section ... l#p1526304
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.