ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application subbmitted online 1 week early! Help!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snoddywilko
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR application subbmitted online 1 week early! Help!

Post by snoddywilko » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:28 pm

My wife & I have just made our application for ILR online one week early by mistake.

We are on the spouse visa 5 year route. She entered the U.k on Dec 14 2013, so we needed to apply on November 17th, not today, the 10th.

We assume we will lose the £2,389 fee & have to pay again, but what will happen now? should we contact the Home Office? Will our application be refused automatically? Should we cancel our application so that we can submit it anew on the correct date next Saturday?

Is there any chance that we may be able to explain our mistake & not have to pay twice?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

bluebird12
Pakistan

Re: ILR application subbmitted online 1 week early! Help!

Post by bluebird12 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:58 am

IF you have applied for PSC same day service , then you are likely to be ok because many applicants on this forum reported their applications have been successful in these circumstances but few of them got refusal as well...,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application subbmitted online 1 week early! Help!

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:59 am

You must be eligible on the day your application is decided, so if you are NOT applying at a premium center you should be fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice