ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Policy Guidance - Help Required

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hadi2008
Newly Registered

ILR Policy Guidance - Help Required

Post by Hadi2008 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:15 am

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are doing great (Zimba, CR001, Vinny and among all Senior and Experienced Members)?

It has been a great support when I was preparing for Extension application back in March 2017 and I hope you all members will again provide me ample support that helps me in my ILR journey.

I am now planning to submit my ILR application in January 2019. I have been searching online for ILR Policy Guidance but I am unable to find one. Someone please can direct me to the most recent link where I can download this guidance for my reading?

FYI, I will complete my continuous 5 years period in December 2018 under Tier 1 Entrepreneur (VC Funding) Category and the following is my timeline

December 2013: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Approved (3Yrs 4M)
April 2017: Applied for Tier 1 Extension Visa
November 2017: Extension Approved

Look forward to your prompt helps.

Thank you

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Policy Guidance - Help Required

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:02 am

There is no ILR guide specific to Tier 1E. The ILR/settlement requirements are clearly mentioned in the current Tier 1E guidance
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

vinny

Re: ILR Policy Guidance - Help Required

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:49 am

See also Caseworker's Guidance to rules.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.