ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval - August applicant with job offer

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saint

Approval - August applicant with job offer

Post by Saint » Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:13 pm

Dear all,

I called the HSMP today and could get through: my case is approved.

Here are some details that you might find useful:
Out of country applicant
Application made on: 3 August 2004
Case number: 238xx
Job offer reached HO (courier) on: 4 March 2005
Approval date: Week of 7 march 2005.

Notes:

* I sent some additional documentation with the offer and I know that it wouldn't be possible without the additional docs. They surely considered them

* I had asked them to send my docs and decision letter to a london address, they didn't accept it, they're sending it to my home country

* The address I used to send the additional documentation and the job offer is:

HSMP Team, Work Permits (UK)
Home Office
Via: Foundry House
3 Millsands
Riverside Exchange
Sheffield
S3 8NH
United Kingdom

* I did not receive any communication from them, although I had sent them 2 e-mails to ask about the status of my case

Hope this helps, I'll be around so feel free to shoot any questions that you might have.

lucky123

Post by lucky123 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:50 pm

Hi saint
Have they confirmed the decision by email because for my case they just sent an email saying they have made a decision so i do not know which decision and am waiting for my papers and decision letter.

goodsoul
Newly Registered

additional documents

Post by goodsoul » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:34 am

Congrats!! Could u pls tell us what additional documents were sent by you ? Also pls tell us about your documentation- ur index etc. What did the job offer say ?

saseendra
Newly Registered

emails offers

Post by saseendra » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:15 am

hi,

First of contrats for being successful. My application was rejected recently and i am planning to go for paid review. i have got a number of email from UK based employer offering jobs after getting visa. Will that be useful ? if submit those emails along with my review application, will they give some consideration ?

pl. help

Saint

Post by Saint » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:56 pm

lucky123: No, they said it on the phone, they did not reply to my mails. Redial works, you may have to persevere.

Saseendra, I'm not sure about e-mails but tell the companies to send you something in letterhead paper. The offer that I submitted was on a company letterhead paper stating details about the job as well as the conditions including something like: The employee has to prove that he has legal right to work before he starts. If the renumeration is good (for a highly skilled person) and if it's somehow related to your background it should definitely help.

goodsoul, the job offer was nothing special, 2 pages on letterhead paper stating the renumeration, general conditions and general info. I have also added a job description, which was not on a letterhead paper. My documentation list was typical except that I had added some official documentation proving that the company I had founded is still operating. I don't really remember everything but I'm happy to post it once I receive my pack back. As additional documentation, I saw (thank to this forum) that my letters of experience was far from the one expected by HO and got new ones. I also added my current bank account status and the original copy of my master's degree diploma.

lucky123

Post by lucky123 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:26 pm

Hi Saint
thank you, so that means i will just have to wait because for my case i just got an email saying a decision had been taken but they did not tell what decision, so i thought that for your case they had confirmed the decision that is why i asked.
Do you know how long it takes for them send back the docs and the letter since am an in-country applicant and if its not positive i would like to appeal before the fees increase.
Lucky 123

Saint

Post by Saint » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:34 am

hi lucky123,

Well the officer that I spoke told me that they were going to send it on Friday - the day I spoke to them. If it's an in-country application, it will probably take only 2-3 days until your decision letter reaches you.

I know that it's difficult to wait. Good luck and all the best; let us know what happened :)

k2
Newly Registered

job offer

Post by k2 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:39 pm

hi,
could u please give the copy of job offer and did you get it valided by home office or u get it your self from the firm and send it your self.
with best regards.

Saint

Post by Saint » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:06 pm

sorry k2, I hope you'll understand this but I can't post it. I did not have it validated by home office (what does that mean?), I sent it myself.