ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR travelling out of UK after booking appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aerobharath88
India

Re: ILR travelling out of UK after booking appointment

Post by aerobharath88 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:10 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:42 am
1. BRP card

2. Was there no consent form to download?? Note that not many have experience of the new system, I certainly don't and cannot see what applicants see online etc.
Thanks CR001.
There was no download link to get these forms. that's why i was really puzzled. Now i have got it from the link DJsuccess shared.

Also, do you how i will be notified of the decision after 24 hours please? How many days will it take to get the new ILR card?

In the new system, do i need to submit the original documents and i will be sent back after the decision is made?

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: ILR travelling out of UK after booking appointment

Post by Djsuccess » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:24 pm

aerobharath88 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:59 pm
Djsuccess wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:56 pm
aerobharath88 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:11 pm
Djsuccess wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:32 pm
hi, thanks for the reply. I cant find any consent form anywhere? Please can you let me know where i can find it? thanks
log back in to the application page on ukvi website not the appointment page. You should see the form there.
otherwise, you can download it here
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... onsent.pdf
Wow.. i didnt see this. Thanks Djsuccess.
Im the only person applying and doesn't have any joint accounts. So i only sign part one? Sorry this may be a dumb question but better to be clarified. thanks

No problem. if you are the only one applying and no joint account or third party sponsorship, then you will only need part 1
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.