ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FtT Appeal. Won?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Evia89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

FtT Appeal. Won?

Post by Evia89 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Hello everyone.
I appealed against the refusal of residence card and got the hearing date for late March. The FtT directed us and the respondent (Secretary of State) in the notice of hearing to send all the evidence and supporting documents until 30th of October.
The Home Office haven’t sent anything to the court.
The Court contacted my lawyer to inform him about it. They said they will chase the Home Office lawyer to know why they haven’t sent anything.
It’s quite unusual, does it mean we won the case because they don’t have any evidence to show against us?

PAK4
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: FtT Appeal. Won?

Post by PAK4 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Hi do you have any update on your case? I’m going through appeal like your case. Please update here any progress

Evia89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by Evia89 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:58 am

PAK4 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:58 pm
Hi do you have any update on your case? I’m going through appeal like your case. Please update here any progress
Haven’t heard from them anything yet, and getting worried. When is you court hearing?

Felix8289
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Felix8289 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Evia89 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:58 am
PAK4 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:58 pm
Haven’t heard from them anything yet, and getting worried. When is you court hearing?

Hi Evia, i am in similar situation as well, i was refused 2weeks and i have appeal with ftT and just paid the £140 for hearing, still waiting for them to get back to me on hearing date

Evia89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by Evia89 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:07 pm

We got the court hearing letter with the date and everything. In the letter they told us that we and the home office have to send documents to the court till 30th October. We’ve sent it, they haven’t. As far as I know, probably the hearing will be cancelled and home office will have to issue the RC.
No updates so far

PAK4
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by PAK4 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:05 pm

hi all, i am glad to say we have received our RC before to go for hearing date. so what happened was after submitting appeal we got hearing date and before hearing date my solicitor send all relevant documents ( basically related to refusal grounds) to the court and FTB and asked them to review their decision. Right after one week posting these documents i received RC and letter saying we should not need to go for appeal. I hope this will help other readers.