ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dual Employment, now problem in filing Tier 1.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolsats
BANNED

Dual Employment, now problem in filing Tier 1.

Post by coolsats » Wed May 28, 2008 4:15 pm

Hi Friends,

Am planning to apply for Tier 1 this month itself.
Have all the documents in place, the only concern is that i was working for two companies(Dual employment) some times back , and was getting two salaries in my bank account (same HDFC for both the companies). Now when i show my bank statement for the last 12 months, definitely both the salaries would be reflected), is it okey, cos am a bit worried about it. Can this thing result in refusal of my Tier 1 Visa.
The problem is dual employement is against the company policy, and one the employer came to know about this, and i was terminated :lol: , but i am still with my first job. I work for the other company only for four months.
And can i show the 2800 GBP from my salary account, or do i need a separate saving accounts for that, pls clear my doubt on this...
Kindly let me know if you have any questions for me.

Where can i find the Tier 1 application form. Is there any website where i can donwload from, or i would get it from the VFS office.
Am putting up in banglaore. What is VAF9a and VAF9b.
Is it the applicaton form we are referring in here.

Am planning to apply myself, and not going through any consultant. Is it Okey or i would face problem, if i do it myself. The consultant has asked for Rs 45,000 for his services in bangalore.
Sorry, 4 asking so many questions.
Sorry for asking too many questions, as am applying by myself, so the confusion.
Thanks in advance for all ur help.

Otake

Post by Otake » Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 pm

Hi Coolsats,

I have almost same situation and applied 2 weeks ago. I just attached contract of 1 job, employment letter of another company and payslips of 2 company. One of the these componies has the same policy against working in another company and I deliberatley excluded contract of that company in my application. I also prepared a well structered excel sheet so they can see which money comes from which company and put related pay slip references on it. Same money numbers also appear on my bank statments.

I can say that I don't have much concern; there is no way they can reject your applilcation because of this. Or there is no way they check whether there is any company rule like this. We should be fine ;-)

Otake

coolsats
BANNED

Post by coolsats » Thu May 29, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi Otake,

Oh i c, but the problem is i dont even have the payslip of the previous company, and moreover i just stopped going to that company one fine day, and so no releiving letter, no terminaton letter nothing.
The problem is that i dont have any document to support my other salary in my bank account.
Am really confused now, what to do...
what do you guys recommed man.

By the way, did you apply urself, or you applied through the consultant buddy...
If okey, can you give me ur mobile number, i can clear some of my doubts, only if its okey with you.
As you have already applied you must be aware of all the proceedings.
Take care...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 29, 2008 4:15 pm

VAF9A and VAF9B are for EC applications (for people who hold a valid HSMP approval and wish to apply for EC from India) so they are not the forms for you.

Tier 1 forms and policy guidance available here http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/workin ... /applying/ . Suggest you read through the guidance carefully. Some of your doubts will be cleared once you have read through the guidance.

Also, check the VFS site www.vfs-uk.co.in for India specific information.

regards