ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment got cancelled due to technical issues, but they are not refunding me!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Josh Hagino
Japan

Appointment got cancelled due to technical issues, but they are not refunding me!!

Post by Josh Hagino » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi guys

I booked an appointment under the new system for today in Liverpool. However, UKVCAS called me last night and told me due to there is technical issues, i have to cancel my appointment for today and re-book. I paid 60 pounds for my appointment! I cancelled it and called them and asking for a refund, they said i need to contact UKVI. I did, but they have no clue about it either ! Like Seriously??

Has anyone had similar issues with this ?? please share.

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Appointment got cancelled due to technical issues, but they are not refunding me!!

Post by michali » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:17 pm

I would have thought Sopra Steria are responsible for refunding you as it is to them you pay for the appointment! Hope you get your money back!