ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adeelishaq786
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by adeelishaq786 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:49 am

gb2015 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:03 am
adeelishaq786 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:28 pm
gb2015 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:06 am
adeelishaq786 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:39 am

Yes it was due to 1 tax correction minor, lost work right for 2.5 years.. but back now.. Alhamdulillah
I have similar case with tax. Stop working last year July. Apply for ILR on 10 years route 2015 and was refused. So, you apply based on child to get your visa? Also, did your child applied with you this time around because my family won their appeal this and visa had been issued, only me remaining now to get mine. Please advise how you did it? Thanks
apologies, did your family got visa on child basis? FLR FP (leave to remain 30 months)? If yes i would advise, if you really need it asap, go for PEO/Premium service (although its £400-500 more), take copies of BRP of ur children's, am pretty sure u'll get it same day, do take all other required documents. In my case, i just went for myself, my kids still haven't got any leave, and as we're not travelling, and destitute, not applying.. will b e applying soon.
yes,my family got it on FLR FP,but I’ve live legally for more 11years but my application was refused on 10 years long residence due to tax. Am destitute now due to inability to work.just waiting for my outcome of my new application in few weeks time. Thanks
your new application is is LR again? If you apply for ILR agin without challenging ur 322 / tax correction in court, high chances they will refuse again with same.. alternatively they may refuse LR but will offer you discretionary leave on appendix FM...

Prettymum
United Kingdom

Post by Prettymum » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:37 am

@ adeelishaq786 thank you for your swift response... the home office asked me to provide an evidence that my kids from previous marriage there are staying with me such as school letters or gp letter showing my address.
Which I have sent back to them.
My heart is skipping .

Prettymum
United Kingdom

Post by Prettymum » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:11 am

Also I have submitted my council tax cos my partner and I are not staying together he has submitted his council tax , letter from his kids school and I have also sent in letter of discharge from the hospital to his address on our baby, birth certificate and her British passport. With his application before

hex12
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by hex12 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:09 pm

hex12 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:46 pm
Hi Everyone I have been following this thread since 2014 and I think its about time I put forward my timeline so far. I arrived in uk in 2001 On uk Visit visa and I was about 13 years old and been an overeater since then. Went to school, college and University here. For some reason my family never decided to put an application until I finished uni and I Decided to take things in my own hands in 2012. I made an application on basis of Between the age of 18 and 25 rule which was refused. They got many things wrong and I will not even bother going in to the details. We sent many letter to home office pointing out mistakes but never received any reply. In 2016 I got Religiously Married and been living with my parter since then. I applied on the basis of private life, British partner who was pregnant at the time of the application in April 2018. Our Baby is now almost 5 months old. I have sent home office his birth certificate is well. Its been a long never ending journey for me and wondering if guys can let me know what are my chances of this application being a success.

(Please dont reply back saying I should have gone back to the country I came from and got married and come back on marriage visa. No I cant go back there I genuinely have no one thereor know anything about the country. :D )

Thank you
Would really appreciate a response and some guidance guys . :)

Mark D
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by Mark D » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:54 pm

Georgioche wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:40 am
UPDATE:

The Home Office has reconsidered my FLR (FP) refusal decision (out of country appeal) and have given me an in-country right of appeal. They also restored my Section 3C rights.

Now I have 14 days to appeal. Now starts another long stressful process of getting a competent immigration lawyer, waiting for court date and hoping for a positive outcome.

Georgioche wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:56 am
Application type: FLR(FP) Private Life
Application Submitted on : 09/2017
Postal or In Person Application : Postal via solicitor
Fee Deducted: 09/2017
Acknowledgement Received on (for postal app) : 10/2017
Biometric Letter Received : 10/2017
Biometrics Enrolled on : 10/2017
Immigration Solicitor shut down by Government: 04/2017
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): 08/2018
Decision of Application : Refusal Out of Country Appeal
Date of Decision : 09/2018

Arham208 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:47 pm
Georgioche wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:30 pm
Unfortunately got a refusal letter last week. No in country right of appeal. Very sad and not sure what to do next.

Hi,
Can you please tell me a bit about your case history?
Hello Georgioche,
I have read all of your post and found out kind of similar case,
Here is my little history
I have applied FLR(FP), including my wife and son in December 2017. I have been in this country for more than 10yrs and my son was born in UK and he is on his age of 3.8yrs.
After nearly 11months, home office is askingoriginal documents of my son: birth certificate, nursary certificate and any letter from GP or Hospital. They send me a deadline to get the document delivered, neither my application for limited leave will be invalid. Which, i have send all of the original documents in time.
Just want to know, is it similar case to yours and how you get in country appeal.
Your reply will be relief for me.
Many thanks

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Glory17 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Hello everyone here... kindly take a heart to help me on how likely can my FLR FP partner be successful.
Came to UK early 2017 conceived and went back home, came again in the middle of 2017 and overstayed to date so we have a 1yr old Son now who is British and living with his daughter(my stepdaughter) who is British too. My partner is British we had wedding at my home country early 2016 he came over. I want to apply my visa based on my family and this is what I have (can't afford lawyer so doing it myself)
DOCUMENTS
1. Divorce papers for both of us from our previous marriages
2. Marriage certificate
3. Passports for 2 kids and my husband (all British)
4. Letter from my stepdaughter (husband's daughter ) school stating am in charge/contact
5. Gp appointment letters for my son
6. Proof of adress (water bill with my name and my husband's, Poll card, GP appointment letters)
7. Letter of good character from family friend
8. Letter from church
9.Medical report for my Husband (he is diabetic and on medications)
10. Pictures(marriage & family)
11. Application form
12. My passport
13. My son's birth certificate
14. Cover letter

Are the documents ok for FLR partner application? What do I miss? I'm so scared OMG.. kindly advise me on how I can increase my chances of success. My husband doesn't meet the minimum financial requirement he works 16hrs and on benefit. We are really going under SERIOUS financial difficulties and I'm praying I get an opportunity to work. I know I have made a big mistake to overstay but am in a situation now where going back home to apply is not an option. Im also thinking of applying Premium same day service seen some people here who got theirs. Thank you so much in advance for your advices.

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Glory17 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:49 pm
Hello everyone here... kindly take a heart to help me on how likely can my FLR FP partner be successful.
Came to UK early 2017 conceived and went back home, came again in the middle of 2017 and overstayed to date so we have a 1yr old Son now who is British and living with his daughter(my stepdaughter) who is British too. My partner is British we had wedding at my home country early 2016 he came over. I want to apply my visa based on my family and this is what I have (can't afford lawyer so doing it myself)
DOCUMENTS
2. Marriage certificate
4. Letter from my stepdaughter (husband's daughter ) school stating am in charge/contact
6. Proof of adress (water bill with my name and my husband's, Poll card, GP appointment letters)
8. Letter from church
11. Application form
12. My passport
14. Cover letter

Are the documents ok for FLR partner application? What do I miss? I'm so scared OMG.. kindly advise me on how I can increase my chances of success. My husband doesn't meet the minimum financial requirement he works 16hrs and on benefit. We are really going under SERIOUS financial difficulties and I'm praying I get an opportunity to work. I know I have made a big mistake to overstay but am in a situation now where going back home to apply is not an option. Im also thinking of applying Premium same day service seen some people here who got theirs. Thank you so much in advance for your advices.
In application and cover letter you must address the reasons why you cannot go home and apply in the normal way. Responsibly for children as well as care for diabetic husband.

It's important to make this as clear as possible. Premium same day is possible, I think your case is strong but it's only as strong as your evidence and cover letter. Try same day if you can afford it, the centres still take complex cases.

In doc list pictures not needed

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Glory17 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:36 am

bathanza wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:04 pm
Glory17 wrote:
DOCUMENTS
2. Marriage certificate
8. Letter from church
11. Application form
12. My passport
14. Cover letter

In application and cover letter you must address the reasons why you cannot go home and apply in the normal way. Responsibly for children as well as care for diabetic husband.

It's important to make this as clear as possible. Premium same day is possible, I think your case is strong but it's only as strong as your evidence and cover letter. Try same day if you can afford it, the centres still take complex cases.

Thank you so much Banana for taking your time to advise. Will do the same day service as friend is helping us with finances and we will refund when we can

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Glory17 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:37 am

Sorry I mean Bananza

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Glory17 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:39 am

Glory17 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:37 am
Sorry I mean Bananza
OMG
His autocorrect 😣 Bathanza

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:50 am

Glory17 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:36 am
bathanza wrote:
Glory17 wrote:
DOCUMENTS
2. Marriage certificate
8. Letter from church
11. Application form
12. My passport
14. Cover letter

Thank you so much Banana for taking your time to advise. Will do the same day service as friend is helping us with finances and we will refund when we can
There is no premium same day service available from 29th anymore. You have to use the new system.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Glory17 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:28 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:50 am
Glory17 wrote:
bathanza wrote:
Glory17 wrote:
DOCUMENTS
2. Marriage certificate
8. Letter from church
11. Application form
12. My passport
14. Cover letter

There is no premium same day service available from 29th anymore. You have to use the new system.
Sorry I don't understand, which new system and how is it?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:31 am

Glory17 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:28 am
CR001 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:50 am
Glory17 wrote:
bathanza wrote:

Sorry I don't understand, which new system and how is it?
immigration-for-family-members/new-uk-v ... 67057.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Glory17 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:49 am

OMG any idea of how long it's gonna take for FLR fp application on new system? and what if I apply using current system before 29th?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:16 am

Glory17 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:49 am
OMG any idea of how long it's gonna take for FLR fp application on new system? and what if I apply using current system before 29th?
Highly unlikely you will be able to secure an appointment for the current premium service centre before the 29th.

There is no guarantee that FLR(FP) applications, especially those that are complicated, will be decided quickly with the old or new system.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:54 am

Glory17 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:39 am
Glory17 wrote:
Sorry I mean Bananza
OMG
It's okay, post back with any questions. You won't be refused on the day, the worst case scenario is that they CANNOT make a decision and will tell you what will happen. Search my posts to see my case (it's pinned to top of the board), I went to the centre with a 1% fools hope it will work. and it did. The tension that we had for 2 years and for my husband, 11 years waiting, was removed all in one day (well 2 for us as they gave decision next day). God was great to us that day and we carry on in his Name :) best of luck and do post back with what happens.

08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Glory17 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:13 pm

bathanza wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:54 am
Glory17 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:39 am
Glory17 wrote:
Sorry I mean Bananza
OMG
It's okay, post back with any questions. You won't be refused on the day, the worst case scenario is that they CANNOT make a decision and will tell you what will happen. Search my posts to see my case (it's pinned to top of the board), I went to the centre with a 1% fools hope it will work. and it did. The tension that we had for 2 years and for my husband, 11 years waiting, was removed all in one day (well 2 for us as they gave decision next day). God was great to us that day and we carry on in his Name :) best of luck and do post back with what happens.
Thank you Bathanza looks like I will fall into the new System and have seen the priority service in this new system but not sure how it works, will do the priority service and see what happens. God is in control. Thank you so much

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:33 am

Hey Monz, we received our hearing date yesterday. It will be in May in Hatton Cross Feltham. I am furios 😡😡6 months!!!!

At least they didn't send us to Birmingham or Cardiff 😀

It's funny because a friend of mine had his in less than two months and another friend, who applied in August has his hearing also in Feb. You've applied last month right and so did I and still, I got it in 6 months time.. So annoying!
Monz wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:26 pm
We have recieved letter today for our appeal hearing date .hearing will be on 11 feb 2019 .

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Glory17 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:25 am

Hello here, anyone applied FLR FP recently? Want to know if you applied through new or old system

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:03 pm

Vini81 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:33 am
Hey Monz, we received our hearing date yesterday. It will be in May in Hatton Cross Feltham. I am furios 😡😡6 months!!!!

It's funny because a friend of mine had his in less than two months and another friend, who applied in August has his hearing also in Feb. You've applied last month right and so did I and still, I got it in 6 months time.. So annoying!
Monz wrote:
We have recieved letter today for our appeal hearing date .hearing will be on 11 feb 2019 .

Oh long wait .Sad ppl who want early date gets late n we want a bit late but got in feb .as our child will b 7 in July :( wish u best of luck 👍

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Glory17 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:25 am
Hello here, anyone applied FLR FP recently? Want to know if you applied through new or old system
You're really running out time but do apply via the normal method and take paper form IF you manage to get appointment. Try for each location

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Yeah, difficult to understand the criteria they use but hey, what can we do right?

Are you the bundle yourself or sticking with solicitors?

Monz wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:03 pm
Vini81 wrote:

Monz wrote:

Oh long wait .Sad ppl who want early date gets late n we want a bit late but got in feb .as our child will b 7 in July :( wish u best of luck 👍

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:34 pm

Vini81 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:37 pm
Yeah, difficult to understand the criteria they use but hey, what can we do right?

Monz wrote:
Vini81 wrote:

Monz wrote:

We doing through solicitor .but she hasn’t started anything yet 🙄.said got enough time jus keep gathering kids school certificates or anything tht can help specially the older one which will b 12 years .how old is yours kids ? U have applied on kids bases is int it ?

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Glory17 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:25 am
I applied via post
application submitted on the 15th of October 2018
immigration enforcement visits my house on the early morning of 1st November.
and 6th of November 2018 got acknowledgment and the biometrics letter also had reporting letter.
additional documents sent on the 8th of November. I report on the 12th of November and biometrics did the 12th of November.
my next reporting is tomorrow but I can't trust them what they did to me in past. but my wife and solicitor said don't miss reporting.
I was gonna go on premium service but I can't afford it that's why didn't go for the premium.

gb2015
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by gb2015 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:50 pm

Vini81 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Monz wrote:
Vini81 wrote:

Monz wrote:

best option is to request for postponement few days to your hearing in February. Good for your child to be 7 before hearing. Ask your solicitor about how to postpone hearing date.