ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M passport photos removed ??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Leaf
United Kingdom

FLR(M) Evidence - when should it be stamped ?

Post by Leaf » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:22 pm

Hi, I will be extending my wife's spouse visa soon. In terms of the bank statements and payslips/ letter from work to prove my income, I remember last time I got them all time stamped.

Does anyone know the time scale you should get them stamped? For instance no more than a month from when you apply , I feel like last time it was 2-3 weeks but I can't find any info!

Any help would be great.

Thank you

Leaf
United Kingdom

FLR(M) Financial Requirement

Post by Leaf » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi, when applying with the FLR(M) form, if I easily meet the financial requirement, do we still need to fill in the details for my wife's employment or can we leave that all blank?

For instance on page 28, Q 7.3A it says only complete this section if you or sponsor are working. If I the sponsor fully cover the amount can we just leave out my wife's details, even though she is working?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: FLR(M) Evidence - when should it be stamped ?

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:33 pm

You do not need to fill in both if applying using one persons employment. All financial documents cannot be older than 28 days from application date.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:16 pm

A lot of times the stamps don't carry the date so the issuance on documents matters which shouldn't be older than 28 days. Moreover, to keep the case straight if either of the person is earning sufficiently then his/her alone income & the relevant financial documents should be attached.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Leaf
United Kingdom

Post by Leaf » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:21 am

Thanks, to confirm do you mean even if I cover the financial requirement by a lot, you would still put both mine and my wife's details as we are both working?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Leaf wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:21 am
Thanks, to confirm do you mean even if I cover the financial requirement by a lot, you would still put both mine and my wife's details as we are both working?
If you wish then you can but preferably to keep case straight you should show only yours.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Leaf
United Kingdom

Post by Leaf » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Ah I see well that's easier to do anyway. Thank you for the help!

Leaf
United Kingdom

FLR(M) Online Application

Post by Leaf » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Hi, we used the premium service before but as it seems fully booked, it looks like we will have to use the online or paper service to extend the visa.

Can anyone explain the process of uploading the evidence using the online application please? Is it easy? Do you just scan every document and no need to post anything?

Any help and details would be great, thank you.

Leaf
United Kingdom

FLR M Items of Correspondence

Post by Leaf » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi, it would be great if someone could shed some light on page62 for the items of correspondence:

"Six items of correspondence to you and your partner at the same address as evidence you have been living together since the last grant of leave in this category, or from the date you first started living together up to a maximum of two years "

It's our first extension of the spouse visa, and we were already living together. So do we supply documents from when the spouse visa began , 2 and a half years ago, or we can only submit documents no older than 2 years?

Thanks for any help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M Items of Correspondence

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Leaf wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:22 pm
Hi, it would be great if someone could shed some light on page62 for the items of correspondence:

"Six items of correspondence to you and your partner at the same address as evidence you have been living together since the last grant of leave in this category, or from the date you first started living together up to a maximum of two years "

It's our first extension of the spouse visa, and we were already living together. So do we supply documents from when the spouse visa began , 2 and a half years ago, or we can only submit documents no older than 2 years?

Thanks for any help
Evidence for the last two years prior to applying now.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Leaf
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Items of Correspondence

Post by Leaf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:32 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Evidence for the last two years prior to applying now.
Thank you !

Leaf
United Kingdom

FLR M passport photos removed ??

Post by Leaf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:44 am

Hi, last time we applied we had to attach 2 passports photos of my wife and 1 of me to section 1 of the form. I have searched over and over again on the latest Nov forms and guidance notes, and I cannot find it saying anywhere!

Does anyone know if the need for supplying passport photos has been removed ?

Thank you!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M passport photos removed ??

Post by seagul » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:52 am

Why don't you still supply photographs because they return them if they don't need them.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Leaf
United Kingdom

Post by Leaf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:10 am

seagul wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:52 am
Why don't you still supply photographs because they return them if they don't need them.
Yeah i guess that's the safest thing to do, thanks

Leaf
United Kingdom

FLR M online application contract

Post by Leaf » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Hi, the new online form for the FLR M asks for renting contract for where you are living, it also asks for council tax bill. If I am already using these documents for items of correspondence do you think they will be okay for using that evidence for both requirements?

Should I just label them as Item of correspondence and proof of living, or do I need to copy and print them.

Also does anyone have any cover letter advice? Is it best just to write down why you are applying and why you want to stay in the UK?

Thanks