ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absence Letter - HR not providing requested template

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dsouzadlondon
Newly Registered
India

Absence Letter - HR not providing requested template

Post by dsouzadlondon » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi,

My HR is only providing me the below information as they are saying they can't confirm I was out of the UK. I hope the below will suffice. I have plane tickets and passport stamps for the below dates.

According to our records, I can confirm *** was on annual leave, which has been approved in our HR system, with the following dates and was still being paid his full salary, subject to tax and NI, into his UK bank account:
• Wednesday 31st October – Friday 02nd November
• Monday 12th November – Thursday 15th November
I hope that the above reference is sufficient for your purposes. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

I am planning on applying using premium appointment in two days so any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Akorotaeva

Re: Absence Letter - HR not providing requested template

Post by Akorotaeva » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:19 pm

Should be fine!