ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M 6 months or 12 months Category A

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rmz27

FLR M Visa help

Post by rmz27 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:04 pm

Hey guys im about to apply for my wifes FLR M this November and just have a few questions I need to ask if you guys could help I would really appreciate it.

Question 1:
I have a full time job and my salary is £18,556 which is abit short, so I have got myself a part time job to meet the threshold which I have now met which is good.
I have been working at my part time job since April 2018 and I have noticed when the salary is put into my account each month the reference has my bosses name and name of business on there. This has happened since my September wage, whereas before it just had company name. I hope this wont cause a problem as the wageslips match to what is put in my account. I have messaged my immigration solicitor who has advised me it will be okay.

Question 2
When I applied for my spouse visa back in Nov 2015 i was divorced from my 1st wife under shariah law from 2013 in UK and got married in Pakistan in 2015 i had a letter from the mosque which confirmed it wasnt a proper marriage and was not legal under shariah law. My immigration solicitor wrote a very good covering letter when we did our case and visa was granted in March 2016 after being refused first time due to Second marriage not valid. Now when doing FLR M do I need to mention all that again in my covering letter or will HO have this on record.

Question 3
If I was was to do the FLR M application myself is it easy to do? Do I need to sign any document or need a immigration solicitor to stamp any documents the reason I say this is because my imigration solicitor is on maternity leave and wont be in office until late december, and im looking to apply end of november.

Hope you guys can reply back, really would appreciate this and get a second opinion.

rmz27

2nd Marriage FLR M help

Post by rmz27 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:07 pm

Hey guys Im about to apply for my wifes FLR M im november and I am kind of stuck regarding the following situation.

I got married in UK in 2013 which ended in divorce and got married in Pak in 2015, I applied for spouse visa which was rejected as marriage was not valid. Now the first marriage ended in divorce under sharia law. So was not a recognized marriage. Also i got a letter printed from the mosque which confirmed it was under sharia law and not a proper marriage. My solicitor at that time wrote a very good covering letter for my spouse 2nd visa and was granted in March 2016.

Now do I need to mention it again in my FLR M case when writing the covering letter or should I ignore it and just mention when doing my appication again that I am happily married and was divorced before. Surely the HO would have this on wifes file from before?

Hope somebody can reply as this has been really bugging me.

rmz27

FLR M Bank Statements and Wage Slips

Post by rmz27 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Hi guys just a quick question My wifes visa was expires on 07/01/2019 and we are looking to apply for FLR M on 1st week of December. Now I work two jobs and get paid monthly, my fulltime job I get paid on 20th each month and my part time job I get paid 5th of each month. With both jobs I meet the £18,600 threshold. Now when I apply for my wifes FLR M I am going to submit the months June, July, August, September, October and November and also the payslips. Will that cause a problem for my 2nd job as when I submit my application as I would be getting my December wage on 5th or 6th december, Should I add that aswell?

Im thinking I dont need to add the december wage for my second job as I am submitting application on 1st or 2nd december.

Hope somebody could reply

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Bank Statements and Wage Slips

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:27 am

Why don't you just apply on or after 20th December after getting the payslips from both jobs. If you combining both jobs then the payslips of last 6 months from both jobs will be needed instead one only.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

rmz27

Wageslip date different from Bank Statement date

Post by rmz27 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:31 am

Hey guys I am about to apply for my wifes FLR M visa in about 2 weeks and I have just recieved my last wage slip for my part time job I have. I work two jobs to meet the financial threahold. My first job I get paid on 20th each month and my 2nd job I get paid on 5th Each Month.

On my second job wageslip it says payment date as 30/11/2018 where as its in my account on 5th November. Is this a cause of concern, as the salary matches whats on the wageslip. Should I ask my manager to write a letter to explain this. Hope this wont affect the FLR M. Any advice would be ideal

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Wageslip date different from Bank Statement date

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:00 am

No issue at all, it's common for payslips to be processed at a different date to when money actually arrives in account. Make sure all bank statements match and show exact amount on payslip going into your account.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Wageslip date different from Bank Statement date

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:22 pm

rmz27 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:31 am
Hey guys I am about to apply for my wifes FLR M visa in about 2 weeks and I have just recieved my last wage slip for my part time job I have. I work two jobs to meet the financial threahold. My first job I get paid on 20th each month and my 2nd job I get paid on 5th Each Month.

On my second job wageslip it says payment date as 30/11/2018 where as its in my account on 5th November. Is this a cause of concern, as the salary matches whats on the wageslip. Should I ask my manager to write a letter to explain this. Hope this wont affect the FLR M. Any advice would be ideal
You can state it in covering letter/additional info section on form just as a convenience for caseworker. Since you are working for two jobs and getting salary on different so you should very carefully align the required period with 6 months requirements.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

rmz27

Barclays Bank Statements

Post by rmz27 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Hey guys just a quick question I was speaking to a Barclays advisor visa banking App and they will send me the bank statements from May - Nov 2018 which I need to apply for my wifes FLR M, I asked them if a letter will be attached to confirm its authentic they replied it wont but will be original and stamped. Now what will the Barclays stamp on there look like? Also will this be okay to send for FLR M application. I dont need to go into branch and ask them to stamp it now do I?

Hope somebody can reply back

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Barclays Bank Statements

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:24 pm

A lot barclays branches especially in posh areas / central London are very generous in printing & stamping inside the branch. If you wish may try.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:50 pm

If they are sending you original bank statements through the post then there is no need to get it stamped in branch.

uddin000
United Kingdom

Post by uddin000 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:58 pm

I got mine stamped in the branch, after lot of effort..barclays dont usually stamp or give letters because its already verified bank.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:32 pm

uddin000 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:58 pm
I got mine stamped in the branch, after lot of effort..barclays dont usually stamp or give letters because its already verified bank.
They still do manually stamp the statement too.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:29 pm

rmz27 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:08 pm
Hey guys just a quick question I was speaking to a Barclays advisor visa banking App and they will send me the bank statements from May - Nov 2018 which I need to apply for my wifes FLR M, I asked them if a letter will be attached to confirm its authentic they replied it wont but will be original and stamped. Now what will the Barclays stamp on there look like? Also will this be okay to send for FLR M application. I dont need to go into branch and ask them to stamp it now do I?
Hope somebody can reply back
No need for stamping, if they are posting you but if you are trying to get a letter then thats different,you have to visit your local branch and bank officials will stamp and date it if they get agreed to issue you one.
__A

Neeky
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Neeky » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Hello. I think I can help as I have recently been through what you have. I requested it online via their help Chat line and was told it will be original so I expected it to be the exact like what I would be sent via post. Instead of being blue and white it was black and white. However , it did come with a cover letter saying this is a copy of your original statement and also on the statement , there was a box all black and white writing showing through saying certified copy. It doesn’t look like a stamp but it does the job and my solicitor saw this and said it was all good. I had to request this as a month statement got lost in transit

rmz27

FLR M Document Checklist

Post by rmz27 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Hi guys i have my appointment with my Immigration solicitor on 28th November for my wifes extension I just wanted you check if the following documents are okay.

2 passport photos of partner
1 passport photo for me
Passport copy for wife and BRP card
6 months wageslips 1st Job - stamped and signed
6 Months wageslips from 2nd job
6 months bank statements via post
Letter of employment for 2 jobs
Letter for tenancy agreement
Letter regarding living accommodation
12 letters for cohabitation (6 for me and 6 for wife from 2year period)
Marriage certficate and in english translated
Divorce document
Mosque letter for divorce
English test certificate a2

Could you tell me if this checklist is enough for the FLR M? If i have missed anything out please advise

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M Document Checklist

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:28 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

heetdpatel

Post by heetdpatel » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Question 2
When I applied for my spouse visa back in Nov 2015 i was divorced from my 1st wife under shariah law from 2013 in UK and got married in Pakistan in 2015 i had a letter from the mosque which confirmed it wasnt a proper marriage and was not legal under shariah law. My immigration solicitor wrote a very good covering letter when we did our case and visa was granted in March 2016 after being refused first time due to Second marriage not valid. Now when doing FLR M do I need to mention all that again in my covering letter or will HO have this on record.

Please can you share (My immigration solicitor wrote a very good covering letter when we did our case)

If possible?

rmz27

Post by rmz27 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:28 pm

Could anybody advise if the FLR M checklist is okay, would really appreciate it

rmz27

Bank Statements help

Post by rmz27 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:53 am

Hey guys I am applying for my wifes FLR M this wednesday and just wanted to know Barclays have sent me statements from June to October but have forgot the Nov statement, then bank statements sent have a stamp on there, I was wondering if I go into a barclays branch and ask them to print my Nov statement and stamp that would that be okay for the visa?

Because June to October are already stanped by barclays head office when I requested it from live chat through online banking.

Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Bank Statements help

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:18 pm

Yes go to branch

rmz27

FLR M 6 months or 12 months Category A

Post by rmz27 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:11 pm

Hello guys i have submitted my online application for my wifes FLR M and I work two jobs to meet the threshold and have been employed more than 6 months for both jobs. , ive attached 6 months wageslips for both jobs and 6 months bank statements, ive read that we need 12 months for this? When doing the online application, however when I printed my checklist after doing the form it says 6 months slips and under Cat A?

I hope this wont cause any problems, just abit worried about it now.

Hope somebody can reply

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:30 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:28 pm
Topics Merged (click to read)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M 6 months or 12 months Category A

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:01 am

If you are working more than 6 months for an employer than will fall under category A and will only need 6 months of payslips with 6 months of corresponding bank statements.