ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(m) Exention Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

expresso12

Is Appendix 2 (VAF4A) required for FLR(m) extension?

Post by expresso12 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi ALl

Quick question - Is Appendix 2 (VAF4A) required for FLR(m) extension?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Is Appendix 2 (VAF4A) required for FLR(m) extension?

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:15 pm

No. The FLR(M) form contains all the financial details information.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

expresso12

FLR(m) Exention Documents

Post by expresso12 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:22 pm

Hi All

I have a couple of more questions re the FLR(m) extention documents.

While completing the online application a couple of week ago, there was a message on the screen that from 5th of November, you don't need to send any original documents. The message is not there anymore. Can anyone confirm if the requirements have changed recently?

Also, in the guidance notes (for the manual application), it says that you don't need to get the Sponsors passport copy certified:

" The copy does not need to be certified; your sponsor must sign the
declaration at section 14 of the application form to confirm it is a complete and true copy of their
current passport, national identity card or travel document.".

I don't see a similar declaration on the online form which confirms the authenticity of the passport (there is one in the manual form).

Can anyone provide some clarity around this? Does the copy of the passport require certification if submitting online and there is no equivalent declaration?

Thank for support as always.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(m) Exention Documents

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

expresso12

Post by expresso12 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Thanks - yes i have seen these. Doesn't really say much about FLR M extentions or change in document requirements.

If anyone has recently applied or planning to apply, would be great to hear from you.

srimurthy333
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by srimurthy333 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:52 pm

hi, i am also applying for flrm extension for my wife and kid, most of the documents are similar to earlier ones.

only extra they are asking is the Birth Certificate of Kids parents...i.e mine and my wife's. And we don't have those documents and I am in difficult situation, they may reject the application. not sure..

thanks