ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension due soon

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fou001
India

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension due soon

Post by fou001 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:10 am

Hi,

I was thinking we can still make paper application before 29/11/2018.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

Existing service
If you apply on or before 29 November 2018, you can choose to use the existing service and enrol your biometric information at the Post Office or a Premium Service Centre if you’re applying for one of these routes. You’ll be told how to do this as part of your application and in your biometrics enrolment letter.

Please suggest me if I AM WRONG.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension due soon

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:03 pm

This is about using the online service which allows you to enroll your biometrics at the post office.
This is not related to the paper form, that has been withdrawn now and you must apply online.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

fvaliyev
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by fvaliyev » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi zimba,
good question below, but I'm not clear with answer, I'm in a step to apply my application form by 13 November.
was the paper form withdrawn already? How to apply online? can you please share a link for applying online?
thanks,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:54 pm

fvaliyev wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:38 pm
Hi zimba,
good question below, but I'm not clear with answer, I'm in a step to apply my application form by 13 November.
was the paper form withdrawn already? How to apply online? can you please share a link for applying online?
thanks,
It does not look like the paper form has been withdrawn yet - it is still available. They have only said it will be withdrawn in the coming months.

In fact, for Tier 1 E, it appears that paper form is the only option now.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

fou001
India

Post by fou001 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:44 pm

I am still confused about choosing the paper form or online application. If there is no paper application I was thinking to apply online and post the documents within 15 working days. Please correct me if I am wrong

I have read the NEW policy guidance I have not found any changes(Except online application part) anyone notices any changes in documents needs to submit, application form, rules?

I am nervous as I am applying soon I don't want to miss on any information.

This might be situation everyone applying soon, senior members of the forum please update us if there are any changes.

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:54 pm

There has been NO changes to the immigration rules. It is only forms and service that has changed!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

fou001
India

Post by fou001 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:57 pm

Hi everyone,

I am applying tier 1 Extention and cannot find the online application for applying within the UK. Can anybody provide me with the link, please?

I can still see the paper form we can download and I called UKVI and they said I can apply paper form till its available online.

I am also linking the web address https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/extend-your-visa

Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:24 pm

It seems the online application does not exist yet for Tier 1E extension. Apply using the form for now
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

fou001
India

Post by fou001 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:47 am

Thanks for your prompt reply.

fou001
India

Post by fou001 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Hi everyone,

I am applying for entrepreneur extension next week. I am following this forum from few months and understand every one application little different based on nature of investment and business etc.

In my case, my investment and accounts were a little bit in the grey area (due to cash deposit and not using the business bank account) so had invested fresh 50 k to avoid problems regarding investment.

FYI....Investment break down to understand notes
30/11/2016 £ 66532
30/11/2017 £68332 (66532+1800)( Director loan agreement revises)
30/11/2018 £118332 (68332+50000)

I will be submitting the accounts Year ended 30/11/2017 and management accounts 15/11/2018 and to the accounts are as followed

Notes for 2017

Page 9 point 5:

Director Loan account

The above director loan account of £68,332 includes £1,800 owed to the director, Mr. A as his interest-free and unsecured loan to the Company, which is subordinated in favor of third-party creditors of the company. The loan is repayable immediately to the director after 5 years of the loan’s first payment made by the director to the Company.

Page 9 point 6:

Loans

Further to Mr A’s updated loan agreement dated 05 June 2017, Mr.A agrees to lend a fresh loan of £50,000 or more to the Company as his interest-free, unsecured and subordinated loan. Further to Mr A’s updated loan agreement, his previous unsecured and subordinated loan of £66,532 made available to the company as on 30 November 2016 is waived off and would no longer be treated as an unsecured and subordinated loan.

Notes for 2018

Page 9 point 5:

Director Loan account

The above director loan account of £118,332 includes £51,800 owed to the director, Mr. A as his interest-free and unsecured loan to the Company, which is subordinated in favor of third-party creditors of the company. The loan is repayable immediately to the director after 5 years of the loan’s first payment made by the director to the Company.

Page 9 point 6:

Loans

Further to Mr. A’s updated loan agreement dated 05 June 2017, Mr. Mohammed agrees to lend a fresh loan of £50,000 or more to the Company as his interest-free, unsecured and subordinated loan. Further to Mr. A’s updated loan agreement, his previous unsecured and subordinated loan of £66,532 made available to the company as on 30 November 2016 is waived off and would no longer be treated as an unsecured and subordinated loan.

Please suggest me if they are ok or any other wording can improve it.

Thanks in advance.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:54 pm

1.Why are you submitting two sets of accounts. The rules only require one.
2. The notes are confusing but should do the job. Though it would have been a lot easier for you to just convert the £66,8xx as Share Capital.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

fou001
India

Post by fou001 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Thanks for your reply, you are always been kind and answer my queries.

I was thinking the same that notes are confusing can you suggest me on following, please
    Any wording which will make it clear to the caseworker
      I am submitting one Annual account and one management accounts can I just submit just management accounts still meet the requirement
        Writing off the previous investment can it create any negative impact on application

Thanks in advance

fou001
        India

Post by fou001 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:39 pm

Hi friends,

Can we do retail business Tier1 Entrepreneur £50k? as I am planning to buy the business once get the visa approved for Extn.

My solicitor has said that we can do retail only if we are £200k visa and retail business is NQF level 3.

Please need your suggestions and please if possible provide me the reference to guidance as I read and could not find relevant information.

Thanks

marcnath
        United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:04 pm

fou001 wrote:
        Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:39 pm
        Hi friends,

Can we do retail business Tier1 Entrepreneur £50k? as I am planning to buy the business once get the visa approved for Extn.

My solicitor has said that we can do retail only if we are £200k visa and retail business is NQF level 3.

Please need your suggestions and please if possible provide me the reference to guidance as I read and could not find relevant information.

Thanks
        Extension has no requirement on NQF levels

fou001
        India

Post by fou001 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:09 am

Thanks marcnath can I go ahead and by the retail business.

fou001
        India

Post by fou001 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have a question to ask you I am on Tier 1 ENTREPRENEUR 50k and my 10 years are completing 2020 Jan. On Dec 2018 I got CCJ on my companies name (which I am Director) for not paying the Electricity bill( EON). It was false allegation as we never traded at the address on which claim was made.

However, the name of the company was similar to our company and I was not aware of how to deal with it and bay leaf was issued against the company. To stop more negative consequences I have paid the amount.

Kindly suggest me as want to appeal against the bill if it impacts good character certificate. Because my solicitor had suggested me that time to pay the bill and later we will counterclaim against EON for ID theft. The amount was around £1000.

zimba
        Mood:
        United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:31 pm

This is not an immigration matter. You should NOT pay a debt not owned by you. A CCJ can be easily cancelled as it was not relevant to you.

https://www.gov.uk/county-court-judgmen ... -the-money

fou001
        India

Post by fou001 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:50 pm

I am concern that will it impact my ILR application as I have already paid it.