ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Klepto
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Klepto » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Hi munhirabid the home office send me lots of letters to report before submitting the fresh claim and I didn't respond but after I made the fresh claim with doctor letter they haven't ask me to report

Klepto
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Klepto » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Please munhirabid help as I lost hopes now I'm in uk for 9yers and half I came as minor I was 15

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:39 pm

Klepto wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:24 pm
Hi munhirabid the home office send me lots of letters to report before submitting the fresh claim and I didn't respond but after I made the fresh claim with doctor letter they haven't ask me to report
so then stay calm and wait and you already send Medical evidence to HO and if HO delay more and you have more chance to get Leave to remain.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Klepto wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:25 pm
Please munhirabid help as I lost hopes now I'm in uk for 9yers and half I came as minor I was 15
if you need to update or complaint to HO the use below email

complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Zeeshan1976
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zeeshan1976 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:09 pm

munirabid wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:47 pm
Klepto wrote:

Hi munirabid,

If I send email to above I’d then it’s not refuse me ?mostly people in uk says not call or not send any letter to HO to any query ?are you send email above address for your 14 month wating time period of FSU? Pls reply

Zeeshan1976
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zeeshan1976 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:13 pm

Klepto wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:00 pm
Hi zeeshan, I'm alone, I have submitted fresh claim on private life article 3 medical evidence and article 8 private life is been 13 month waiting for decision the waiting time is killing me, they haven't invited me for interview nothing
My solicitor said you have to wait without sending them any letter
What do you think good sing or bad????
Hi Klepton,
I thing you get letter soon bcz it’s around 13 month wating time and I think wating time alway will see good news in uk wating wating just wating I am also wating since last 9 month From FSU asylum case but still wating .
What do you thing wating is the good sign or bed ? In my opinion it’s see good new in future.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:28 pm

Zeeshan1976 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:09 pm
munirabid wrote:
Klepto wrote:

Hi munirabid,

If I send email to above I’d then it’s not refuse me ?mostly people in uk says not call or not send any letter to HO to any query ?are you send email above address for your 14 month wating time period of FSU? Pls reply
yes i send i got reply below

Dear Mr -------

Thank you for your email correspondence of 22 April about your outstanding further submissions. Your enquiry has been passed to me to reply.

Our records confirm that we received your further submissions on 26 August 2017. We will consider your further submissions as soon as possible to see whether there has been any change in circumstances to justify a different decision on your asylum claim.

I apologise for the delay in resolving this matter for you, but please be assured that we will contact you as soon as a decision is made.

We believe we have addressed all the points you have raised. If you do have any further questions, please contact us at: www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Yours sincerely

xxxxxx

Customer, Performance and Improvement

UK Visas and Immigration

Zeeshan1976
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zeeshan1976 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:54 pm

munirabid wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:28 pm
Zeeshan1976 wrote:
munirabid wrote:
Klepto wrote:

Hi munirabid,

Dear Mr -------

Thank you for your email correspondence of 22 April about your outstanding further submissions. Your enquiry has been passed to me to reply.

Our records confirm that we received your further submissions on 26 August 2017. We will consider your further submissions as soon as possible to see whether there has been any change in circumstances to justify a different decision on your asylum claim.

I apologise for the delay in resolving this matter for you, but please be assured that we will contact you as soon as a decision is made.

We believe we have addressed all the points you have raised. If you do have any further questions, please contact us at: www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Yours sincerely

xxxxxx

UK Visas and Immigration
Ok but my reply home office letter is slightly different from you it’s come from RCM/FSU for they said no time frame for you.what is RCM?

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Zeeshan1976 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:54 pm
munirabid wrote:
Zeeshan1976 wrote:
munirabid wrote:

Hi munirabid,

Dear Mr -------

Yours sincerely

xxxxxx

UK Visas and Immigration
Ok but my reply home office letter is slightly different from you it’s come from RCM/FSU for they said no time frame for you.what is RCM?
its refuse case management and they are not giving any time scale and we have to wait and wait

Zeeshan1976
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zeeshan1976 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm

munirabid wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:10 pm
Zeeshan1976 wrote:
munirabid wrote:
Zeeshan1976 wrote:
Ok thanks

Hi munirabid,

Dear Mr -------

Yours sincerely

xxxxxx

UK Visas and Immigration
its refuse case management and they are not giving any time scale and we have to wait and wait
Ok thanks

Zeeshan1976
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zeeshan1976 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Zeeshan1976 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm
munirabid wrote:
Zeeshan1976 wrote:
munirabid wrote:

Dear Mr -------

Yours sincerely

xxxxxx

UK Visas and Immigration
Ok thanks
Hi when ever you received decesion kindly share with us thanks

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Zeeshan1976 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:13 pm
Zeeshan1976 wrote:
munirabid wrote:
Zeeshan1976 wrote:

Ok thanks
hi i received reply from home office today , i made complaint and read below

22 October 2018

Dear Mr -------

Thank you for your email correspondence of 7 September where you have raised a complaint about the delay in considering your further submissions, which were made on --- August 2017, as this delay is having an adverse affect on your health.

Although I can understand your frustration in the delay in making a decision, it may be helpful if I explained that there is currently no service standard on the consideration of further submissions.

However, we will aim to consider your further submissions within the next five months.

I am unable to uphold your complaint.

I hope this answers your concerns and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I believe I have addressed all the points you have raised. However if you feel that there are specific aspects that have not been addressed you can request a review of our response within one month of the date on this letter by writing to us at: complaintsreview@homeoffice.gov.uk.

Please ensure that you provide us with specific details setting out why you believe a review is required. This will enable us to provide you with a full response.

Or you can write to us at:

UKVI Complaints Allocation Hub

Lunar House

40 Wellesley Road

Croydon CR9 2BY

Yours sincerely

Zeeshan1976
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zeeshan1976 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:16 am

munirabid wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:58 pm
Zeeshan1976 wrote:
Zeeshan1976 wrote:
munirabid wrote:

Ok thanks

22 October 2018

Dear Mr -------

Thank you for your email correspondence of 7 September where you have raised a complaint about the delay in considering your further submissions, which were made on --- August 2017, as this delay is having an adverse affect on your health.

Although I can understand your frustration in the delay in making a decision, it may be helpful if I explained that there is currently no service standard on the consideration of further submissions.

However, we will aim to consider your further submissions within the next five months.

I hope this answers your concerns and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I believe I have addressed all the points you have raised. However if you feel that there are specific aspects that have not been addressed you can request a review of our response within one month of the date on this letter by writing to us at: complaintsreview@homeoffice.gov.uk.

Please ensure that you provide us with specific details setting out why you believe a review is required. This will enable us to provide you with a full response.

Lunar House

40 Wellesley Road

Croydon CR9 2BY

Yours sincerely
Hi it is very frustration situation very informal attitude with home office why they take more 5 month to consider your case. Any ways god bless you.thanks for sharing.if any thing received from my side I will share you.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:12 am

Zeeshan1976 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:16 am
munirabid wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:58 pm
Zeeshan1976 wrote:
Zeeshan1976 wrote:

Ok thanks

22 October 2018

Dear Mr -------

Lunar House

40 Wellesley Road

Croydon CR9 2BY

Yours sincerely
Hi it is very frustration situation very informal attitude with home office why they take more 5 month to consider your case. Any ways god bless you.thanks for sharing.if any thing received from my side I will share you.
thanks

bubbly2703
United Kingdom

Post by bubbly2703 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Evening guys,

I have been sgining up in scotland at a police station and now I have changed my address to brighton as I have moved. I sent a letter to notify HO about this change on 18 October. I have been signing for over a year now. How long does it take for them to reply and when they do, do they at least change the location of signing?

Hope yo hear from somebody who has done this before. Cheers

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:26 am

bubbly2703 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:41 pm
Evening guys,

I have been sgining up in scotland at a police station and now I have changed my address to brighton as I have moved. I sent a letter to notify HO about this change on 18 October. I have been signing for over a year now. How long does it take for them to reply and when they do, do they at least change the location of signing?

Hope yo hear from somebody who has done this before. Cheers
just write to your reporting center that you moved to other address and send them proof of address and then HO will send you new reporting instructions near your location

Pnoor
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pnoor » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:01 am

Hi there can someone please help me here

I submitted my fresh claim in loverpool in June 2017. Its november 2018 and i still havnt heart anything yet.
I dont know what to do.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:30 am

Pnoor wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:01 am

I submitted my fresh claim in loverpool in June 2017. Its november 2018 and i still havnt heart anything yet.
I dont know what to do.
home office delaying every body further submission those over 10 years in the Uk and i also submit further submission in August 2017 but still no news , finger cross

do you have any children?

Pnoor
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pnoor » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:41 am

munirabid wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:30 am
Pnoor wrote:

I dont know what to do.
home office delaying every body further submission those over 10 years in the Uk and i also submit further submission in August 2017 but still no news , finger cross

I came in UK in 2009
Married to an indian in 2015 and applied asylum in 2015.
I ve 2 kids 2 year old and 1 year old. Applied Further submission in Liverpool in June’17 when court asked to prove our relationship and asked for dna for my firSt child. Court said if relation can be proved and dna can be provided then HO has no reason to refuse.

I provided all that in june17. Havnt heard anything yet.

Any idea what would happen?

I sent them a case that got visa in May 2017 where a pakistani and indian got married and had kids and got visa under family rule and that it was unreasonable to seperate family to 2 different countries.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 am

Pnoor wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:41 am
munirabid wrote:
Pnoor wrote:

I dont know what to do.

I came in UK in 2009
I ve 2 kids 2 year old and 1 year old. Applied Further submission in Liverpool in June’17 when court asked to prove our relationship and asked for dna for my firSt child. Court said if relation can be proved and dna can be provided then HO has no reason to refuse.

I sent them a case that got visa in May 2017 where a pakistani and indian got married and had kids and got visa under family rule and that it was unreasonable to seperate family to 2 different countries.
What is your spouses UK Immigration status?

What is the basis of your asylum claim??

Your children are still young so not sure why you could not return home and apply for a visa in the normal way if your spouse has ILR or is British.

As you previously held valid UK visas and did not claim 'asylum' soon after arriving, your application for asylum is likely being heavily scrutinised.
Pnoor wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:24 pm
Can someone tell me that i am in uk since almost 10 years in july.
I was student first then psw then asylum for past 2.5 years. Cna i still make a 10 year request at HO in july or not
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Pnoor
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pnoor » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 am
Pnoor wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:41 am
munirabid wrote:
Pnoor wrote:

I dont know what to do.

I came in UK in 2009

What is your spouses UK Immigration status?

What is the basis of your asylum claim??

Your children are still young so not sure why you could not return home and apply for a visa in the normal way if your spouse has ILR or is British.

As you previously held valid UK visas and did not claim 'asylum' soon after arriving, your application for asylum is likely being heavily scrutinised.
Pnoor wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:24 pm
Can someone tell me that i am in uk since almost 10 years in july.
I was student first then psw then asylum for past 2.5 years. Cna i still make a 10 year request at HO in july or not

Husband is on same application with me on asylum.
Base of asylum is political crisis of each country so cant ho to each others pcuntry and violence

sadguy147
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sadguy147 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:34 pm

Hi All,

I am following this board from quite long time.It is realy very helpful.
I need some advice about my asylum claim pls.

I made further submission in Oct2018 based on protection/human rights basis and still i do not receive any update from HO.

I am confuse how long will they take to take decision.

This waiting time is soo stressful especially when u have family with u.

I have 1 year old uk born child and last year i exushted all my appeal rights before my son born here and when i gave my son BC to them at normal reporting then after 2 weeks later my caseworker changed my reporting after every 12 months and they said its a good news for me.i Dont know is it good sign related to ma case or not.

I am so confuse that what will happen and will they accept my further submission or not or give me any legal status here.

Please advice me i realy appreciate it

Thank you

God bless u all.

Dupze

Post by Dupze » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:52 pm

sadguy147 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:34 pm
Hi All,

I am following this board from quite long time.It is realy very helpful.
I need some advice about my asylum claim pls.

I made further submission in Oct2018 based on protection/human rights basis and still i do not receive any update from HO.

I am confuse how long will they take to take decision.

This waiting time is soo stressful especially when u have family with u.

I have 1 year old uk born child and last year i exushted all my appeal rights before my son born here and when i gave my son BC to them at normal reporting then after 2 weeks later my caseworker changed my reporting after every 12 months and they said its a good news for me.i Dont know is it good sign related to ma case or not.

I am so confuse that what will happen and will they accept my further submission or not or give me any legal status here.

Please advice me i realy appreciate it

Thank you

God bless u all.
Hi my partner is reporting every 12 months as well his reporting schedule was changed from once a month to every 12 months last year and our asylum claim was refused this year he went back to reporting again because 12 months is gone and he was told to come again after 12 months, I am not reporting since i was pregnant and my baby is one year old aswell. I heard that they put people to report every 12 months if you have been complying very well with the reporting.

All the best hope you hear good news soon

rosemaryeddy
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by rosemaryeddy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:45 pm

Does any one know the waiting time after lodging a case for right of appeal to upper tribunal. I am an aylum seeker waiting for decision on right of appeal at upper tribunal. Case was lodged in October 2018.anyone in similar case or have knowledge regarding this issue.

sadguy147
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sadguy147 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:33 pm

i guess decision would be made within 1 month by upper tribunal as per my own experience.

wish you gud luck.