ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shivaa

Post by shivaa » Fri May 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Thank you headley! I applied on 22nd april..

headley wrote:Hi Shivaa hope you get something soon.

When did you apply?

I applied April 29th and still not with caseworker.

I have given up waiting for postman to deliver mail.

HOPE YOU ALL HEAR SOMETHING SOON!!!!!!!!

headley

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Fri May 30, 2008 4:50 pm

no i just called by chance yesterday and i was told that a letter was sent to me saying that i haven't filled maintenance funds page 34-35 and i need to send it back before 9th of june, the letter i still didn't get, i called today and i asked if i can fax these pages, but if u look at them it's AA section public funds, but the letter according to them states Maintenace funds which is page 34 only section Z related to HSMP applicants and it doesn't fit to my case.
no caseworker contacted me and i don't know if my application is with a caseworker because the day before yesterday i called and they said it's queueing to assigned to a caseworker. i dunno i am fed up
shivaa wrote:Did caseworker call you to say this,then if he give you address and phone no,you may call him again to check.
Technonerve wrote:I bet if u call each mn u'll have someone different, and saying something different, i wonder if we r talking to people behind screen, what do they know about the application? i did call today twice, and i was asked to fill section Z which has nothing to do with my application as i am switching from WP to tier 1 and i don't have any HSMP! and when i explained that i had an answer that i need to send a cover letter asking them to use the last 3 bank statements that they've used to assess my earnings to be used to assess my maintenance funds, it's like BABEL tower, no one knows anything, but i was asked to fill maintenance funds page 34-35 :) and looking at the application it's PUBLIC FUNDS! so i am still waiting for the letter to come to see exactly what they want knowing that i sent a fax with page 34-35, so it took them from 28th of april until the 30th of may to give me these answers :)
Goodluck!

shivaa

Post by shivaa » Fri May 30, 2008 5:02 pm

You may get it tomm.becz normally they will use second class for these purposes.After getting the letter from HO,send back the application with covering letter requesting urgent treatment,giving some valid reasons.Also you can use special delivery same day to send the document back for saving the day.
Technonerve wrote:no i just called by chance yesterday and i was told that a letter was sent to me saying that i haven't filled maintenance funds page 34-35 and i need to send it back before 9th of june, the letter i still didn't get, i called today and i asked if i can fax these pages, but if u look at them it's AA section public funds, but the letter according to them states Maintenace funds which is page 34 only section Z related to HSMP applicants and it doesn't fit to my case.
no caseworker contacted me and i don't know if my application is with a caseworker because the day before yesterday i called and they said it's queueing to assigned to a caseworker. i dunno i am fed up
shivaa wrote:Did caseworker call you to say this,then if he give you address and phone no,you may call him again to check.
Technonerve wrote:I bet if u call each mn u'll have someone different, and saying something different, i wonder if we r talking to people behind screen, what do they know about the application? i did call today twice, and i was asked to fill section Z which has nothing to do with my application as i am switching from WP to tier 1 and i don't have any HSMP! and when i explained that i had an answer that i need to send a cover letter asking them to use the last 3 bank statements that they've used to assess my earnings to be used to assess my maintenance funds, it's like BABEL tower, no one knows anything, but i was asked to fill maintenance funds page 34-35 :) and looking at the application it's PUBLIC FUNDS! so i am still waiting for the letter to come to see exactly what they want knowing that i sent a fax with page 34-35, so it took them from 28th of april until the 30th of may to give me these answers :)
Goodluck!

Dinesh_2008
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_2008 » Fri May 30, 2008 5:10 pm

will urgent treatment work? is there any form/template which we need to fill and send through fax?

thanks

headley

Post by headley » Fri May 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Hey everyone!!!

I feel tomorrow or next week June 2- 6, 2008 might be a positive week for many people!!!!!

Keep hope alive!!!!

Stay positive!!!!!!

headley

Dinesh_2008
Newly Registered

Post by Dinesh_2008 » Fri May 30, 2008 5:51 pm

guys, will urgent treatment work? is there any form/template which we need to fill and send through fax?

thanks

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Fri May 30, 2008 6:13 pm

Thanks shivaa,
i really don't know wuz the problem to start with they got me really confused the answering machine people behind the one and only number for 10000 applications, i will wait for the letter and hopefully it will speak sense, i do really think my application should be straightforward with all the documents and specially the 110 scoring, but u never know.
thanks a lot anyway i will give feedback

shivaa wrote:You may get it tomm.becz normally they will use second class for these purposes.After getting the letter from HO,send back the application with covering letter requesting urgent treatment,giving some valid reasons.Also you can use special delivery same day to send the document back for saving the day.
Technonerve wrote:no i just called by chance yesterday and i was told that a letter was sent to me saying that i haven't filled maintenance funds page 34-35 and i need to send it back before 9th of june, the letter i still didn't get, i called today and i asked if i can fax these pages, but if u look at them it's AA section public funds, but the letter according to them states Maintenace funds which is page 34 only section Z related to HSMP applicants and it doesn't fit to my case.
Goodluck!

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Fri May 30, 2008 6:29 pm

It's a good question,
on wednesday i exposed this matter with one of the officer there on the phone, he said there is no urgent treatment, but he told me u can write a cover letter to them in case u have a family or work issue which they will think is valid for urgent treatment, but officialy there is no urgent treatment for tier 1 and the waiting time is 50 days, although if u look at all the posts some people had the answer of 10 weeks, but to be honest i think no one knows about ur application except the person that is dealing with it, and it's impossible to get hold of a caseworker, so possibly if u call me and ask about ur application, i might know more than the others :D
Dinesh_2008 wrote:guys, will urgent treatment work? is there any form/template which we need to fill and send through fax?

thanks

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Fri May 30, 2008 6:38 pm

10 weeks = 50 working days :wink:

soni123
Newly Registered

hi

Post by soni123 » Fri May 30, 2008 8:42 pm

Hi, every one , I have applied on 17 april, lots of people applied after 17 april
who got their documents but i didnt get anything, ho said my application is cheked but no decission been taken, what does it mean? from 20 april to 23 april people got their document but not me please reply me, thanks soni123

soni123:

applied on: 17 april
Payment : 18 april
refrence number : 21 april
decession : awaiting

anxiouswait
Newly Registered

Good News!!

Post by anxiouswait » Fri May 30, 2008 9:57 pm

Application sent: 24/04/2008
Application Received: 25/04/2008
Payment Taken: 25/04/2008
Acknowledgement Received: 26/04/2008
Approved: 23/05/2008
Passport Stamped: 27/05/2008
Documents Received: 29/05/2008

Thanks for the all the information and support. Good luck to those still waiting.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Fri May 30, 2008 11:21 pm

Congrats anxiouswait!

Your news is a relief for all who are waiting anxiously for their application. If this could have been posted yesterday, a few people would have cooled down their nerves 8)

headley

Post by headley » Sat May 31, 2008 8:42 am

Hi all

Hope we get some good news from someone today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the postman deliver on Saturdays????????????????????

What time do you think they deliver?????????????????????

BTW Has anyone in the past received their docs on a Saturday?????????

I don't expect my docs yet but maybe someone might be lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headley

anilhemnani

Post by anilhemnani » Sat May 31, 2008 8:54 am

Yes first class is delivered on saturday as well. I think by 12.30.. I had recieved acknowledgement from HO on saturday only. I hope it makes it today.
headley wrote:Hi all

Hope we get some good news from someone today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the postman deliver on Saturdays????????????????????

What time do you think they deliver?????????????????????

BTW Has anyone in the past received their docs on a Saturday?????????

I don't expect my docs yet but maybe someone might be lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headley

anxiouswait
Newly Registered

Post by anxiouswait » Sat May 31, 2008 8:59 am

Sorry about that. I was away on office work when the post was delivered..so checked it a day late :D

good luck to you.

hussainkothari wrote:Congrats anxiouswait!

Your news is a relief for all who are waiting anxiously for their application. If this could have been posted yesterday, a few people would have cooled down their nerves 8)

headley

Post by headley » Sat May 31, 2008 9:00 am

Hi anilhemnani,

Hope you get some good news today.

Keep in touch and let us know!

headley

cooldepps

Post by cooldepps » Sat May 31, 2008 9:03 am

Yes Anil..

Best of luck buddy....

Cheerz,
cooldepps
headley wrote:Hi anilhemnani,

Hope you get some good news today.

Keep in touch and let us know!

headley

anilhemnani

Post by anilhemnani » Sat May 31, 2008 10:29 am

Nothing in today as well.. Got the post but didnt get what I am waiting for.

LifeisStruggle
Newly Registered

Post by LifeisStruggle » Sat May 31, 2008 10:44 am

Looking at the list, it is evident that HO have started deciding applications made in week starting 21st April. So all of us who applied in that week are likely to hear in next week. I hope so coz next week post will be delivered on 6 days including Saturday. No bank holiday :)

headley

Post by headley » Sat May 31, 2008 10:54 am

Hi All

I really think next week will be more positive for everyone!!!!!!!!

headley

Ankur9M
Newly Registered

Post by Ankur9M » Sat May 31, 2008 10:57 am

Hi All,

Just received my passport and documents back with Tier 1 approved.
Details below:

Type of application: WP to TIER 1
Application Sent: 24/04/2008
Payment taken: 25/04/2008
Ref no dated: 25/04/2008
Stamped on: 27/05/2008
Received on: 31/05/2008
Letter dated: 23 May 2008

Regards
Ankur
Last edited by Ankur9M on Sat May 31, 2008 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

jessica_halida

Post by jessica_halida » Sat May 31, 2008 11:00 am

Ankur9M wrote:Hi All,

Just received my passport and documents back with Tier 1 approved.
Details below:

Type of application : WP to TIER 1
Application Sent : 24/04/2008
Payment taken : 25/04/2008
Ref no dated : 25/04/2008
Stamped on : 27/05/2008
Recevied on : 31/05/2008
Letter dated : 23 May 2008

Regards
Ankur
Wow, congrats!!! :D :D :D
Is there anyone converting from existing HSMP so far? I saw a lot from WP to Tier 1....

headley

Post by headley » Sat May 31, 2008 11:03 am

HI Ankur9M

CONGRATS!!!!!!

THERE IS SOME GODD NEWS TODAY!!!!

THIS GIVES THE REST OF US HOPE!!!!!!

headley

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Sat May 31, 2008 11:07 am

Hi, Letters posted on Friday from the HO would be delievered to us on Saturday. Hence I guess there would be no approvals on Monday. It would be from Tuesday - Saturday!

-H

Ankur9M
Newly Registered

Post by Ankur9M » Sat May 31, 2008 11:08 am

Thanks Jessica, Headley,

Hopefully a lot of other people who sent their application on or around the same date should also receive their documents today.

Regards
Ankur