ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank details entry in Integra form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

santhosh_hsmp
Newly Registered

Bank details entry in Integra form

Post by santhosh_hsmp » Sat May 31, 2008 10:53 am

hi guys

i have two accounts in my name , so i am planning to give two account statments for HSMP tier fund prof. i have refrend integra form , in that only bank details can be entered can you please advise , where i need to enter second bank details. thanks
santhosh

santhosh_hsmp
Newly Registered

update

Post by santhosh_hsmp » Sat May 31, 2008 11:35 am

any reply to this please thanks

push
United Kingdom

Re: Bank details entry in Integra form

Post by push » Sat May 31, 2008 8:44 pm

santhosh_hsmp wrote:hi guys

i have two accounts in my name , so i am planning to give two account statments for HSMP tier fund prof. i have refrend integra form , in that only bank details can be entered can you please advise , where i need to enter second bank details. thanks
santhosh
Pardon my ignorance but is there a field for Bank Account in the Integra form now? I know for sure that Integra does not check Bank account details at all - atleast this was not the case when I applied for HSMPlast year. Have they changed the form under PBS now?

regards,

push_hsmp

santhosh_hsmp
Newly Registered

Post by santhosh_hsmp » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:48 pm

hi any body here have Teir1 a integra form .if you have can you please provide me the format or mail me at santhosh_2_4@yahoo.com
Thanks
santhosh

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:25 pm

santhosh_hsmp wrote:hi any body here have Teir1 a integra form .if you have can you please provide me the format or mail me at santhosh_2_4@yahoo.com
Thanks
santhosh
Which form were you talking about previously then?

regards,

push_hsmp

santhosh_hsmp
Newly Registered

integra

Post by santhosh_hsmp » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:33 am

In fact, i was refering HSMP integra form , i don't have new Teir1 . Intially i had impression that , integra form is same for both HSMP and Teir1 . Any one here send me the format of Integra form for tier1 please thanks

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Re: integra

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:07 pm

Why don't you ask VFS to send you one ??? This way you will be sure that you get the "right" integra form.

Don't you think disclosing personal email addresses in a public domain is not an appropriate thing to do? Have you noticed people exchanging email addresses / phone no.s on the forum??

regards
santhosh_hsmp wrote:In fact, i was refering HSMP integra form , i don't have new Teir1 . Intially i had impression that , integra form is same for both HSMP and Teir1 . Any one here send me the format of Integra form for tier1 please thanks
If you consider yourself highly skilled, think like one.
Before posting a new query, use the search tool to see if it's already been answered.

santhosh_hsmp
Newly Registered

Post by santhosh_hsmp » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:07 pm

push_hsmp wrote:
santhosh_hsmp wrote:hi any body here have Teir1 a integra form .if you have can you please provide me the format or mail me at Thanks
santhosh
Which form were you talking about previously then?

regards,

push_hsmp