ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from HO , Please Help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hamzababy
United Kingdom

Re: Email from HO , Please Help

Post by hamzababy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:57 pm

i emailed today to ask whether they will be using my prepaid next day delivery envelope to send me
post and response was

“As there were no documents to return, your envelope will be returned to you.

Thank you”

Does this mean , they wont use it and just send it backinside normal post along with outcome result ?

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:02 pm

I think they already posted you decision letter which you might receive tomorrow or next week..good luck mate

zore1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by zore1 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:37 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:31 pm
zore1 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:32 pm
salsabeel wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:40 am
salsabeel wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:07 pm
Hi,All
CONGRATES to all who got approvals ,i could not wish them as i have been admitied in hospital and still in there.no or very poor signals here but trying to post my 3rd email which i sent to HO 21/11/2028 and got reply below

Thank you for your Application
your application is with the case worker and you will be contacted in due course
AWW, WHY YOU IN THE HOSPIT, fell down on a slipry thing on the road,so took in hospital,feeling better now. HOPE YOUR GETTING BETTER. GET WELL SOON Thanks for ur best wishes once again congrates and very best wishes to u and all ur family members for next steps
Thanks

Bed
Turkey

Post by Bed » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi guys, last week i received a letter from HO asking me to retake and resubmit the English test certificate as it was out of date. They gave me until the 27th Nov to resubmit the certificate. I took my test on tuesday this week as that was the earliest available test. But as you all know it takes about a week to 10 days to receive the certificate. So until HO receives it, it will be after the 27th nov. My caseworker actually emailed me said to me to let her know via email once i passed the test and she will accept that because she knows i wouldnt be able to get the certificate send to her on time. So on tuesday i passed the test and sent her an email explaining that the certificate is not going to get to her for the given time and also attached the pass letter given to me from trinity college. But she has not replied back to my emails after that and i have not heard anything back yet. Im scared they will refuse the application because they didnt receive the certificate by the date given. Have any of you had a similar issue and whats happened with their application? Thanks for the replies in advance.

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi.i don’t think so that they will reject your application bcoz they can check the result online with the reference number.Best of luck

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Bed wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:42 pm
Hi guys, last week i received a letter from HO asking me to retake and resubmit the English test certificate as it was out of date. They gave me until the 27th Nov to resubmit the certificate. I took my test on tuesday this week as that was the earliest available test. But as you all know it takes about a week to 10 days to receive the certificate. So until HO receives it, it will be after the 27th nov. My caseworker actually emailed me said to me to let her know via email once i passed the test and she will accept that because she knows i wouldnt be able to get the certificate send to her on time. So on tuesday i passed the test and sent her an email explaining that the certificate is not going to get to her for the given time and also attached the pass letter given to me from trinity college. But she has not replied back to my emails after that and i have not heard anything back yet. Im scared they will refuse the applicationThey would not refuse on this issue because they didnt receive the certificate by the date given. Have any of you had a similar issue and whats happened with their application? Thanks for the replies in advance.
SALSABEEL

AliSufii
United Kingdom

Post by AliSufii » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:03 pm

Springie wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:43 am
Hi all, just to let you know that I emailed the HO twice on the NationalitySupportTeamFMT@ address

The first time I was just checking up on the progress. I applied on 07 September, emailed on 19 October, asking for a status update. I got a very quick (in 20 minutes) response:

"As you application was received on 07th September 2018. It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker."

The second time I actually had a reason for emailing them, as our post had been disrupted for a few days (replacement postie, post getting dumped in a public space, etc), and I had to ask if the HO had sent me anything, i.e. a request for further info. I sent a brief email explaining this on 05 November.

This time, their reply took a few hours and they said "No nothing has been posted to you".

My approval letter was issued one week later.

I do wonder if having to go and actually check my file/with my caseworker meant that they decided 'might as well do this one now'. It's definitely happened to me before when I applied for a travel document and it got issued the day after I sent them a new postal address update...
You have raised an interesting point. I think you may be right. It is possible.

The thing is what should I query about? (Except asking for progress/status update... lol)

AliSufii
United Kingdom

Post by AliSufii » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:20 pm

pola 23 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:09 pm
Hi Alisufii.
I’m sending them email every monday from last 4 weeks and every single time same auto answer which makes me sad lol.applied on 2nd October and still in queue for caseworker to pick.
As I said, their response to me and few others changed after crossing 62 days or two months mark. you just crossed 50 days mark right? maybe next week their email response to you might change.

And, do not feel bad by looking at timelines, as this is one-sided, only the handful few successful applicants posting there in the timelines of the form, 1000's apply each month.

As far as I am concerned, by now I have realized/noticed already that I am not the most luckiest one, as some of this form's September applicants got their approval in their hands already, so now I am in the category of normal processing times. (Three months is their normal processing time)

I have accepted the fact that I am not one of those luckiest, so if your application has crossed month and a half mark, then you also should give them some time now.

We assume that if some handful of applicants on this form's timeline have got their approval within a month then there must be something wrong in our application/case (This is not necessarily correct) we are just as normal/straightforward applicants as those who got it within a month. It is about luck, that whose application gets picked up first (During checks and caseworker collection)

Check their processing timelines according to Governments stats:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ember-2013

You, I and all of us will get it, I am hoping before Christmas, as a gift to us. And we will start a new year, new beginnings and new life from next year. (Ameen)

Wait pays off.

(Applied on 17th Sept. HMPO on 12 Oct. Full details found in the Sept. Timeline)

AliSufii
United Kingdom

Post by AliSufii » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Bed wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:42 pm
Hi guys, last week i received a letter from HO asking me to retake and resubmit the English test certificate as it was out of date. They gave me until the 27th Nov to resubmit the certificate. I took my test on tuesday this week as that was the earliest available test. But as you all know it takes about a week to 10 days to receive the certificate. So until HO receives it, it will be after the 27th nov. My caseworker actually emailed me said to me to let her know via email once i passed the test and she will accept that because she knows i wouldnt be able to get the certificate send to her on time. So on tuesday i passed the test and sent her an email explaining that the certificate is not going to get to her for the given time and also attached the pass letter given to me from trinity college. But she has not replied back to my emails after that and i have not heard anything back yet. Im scared they will refuse the application because they didnt receive the certificate by the date given. Have any of you had a similar issue and whats happened with their application? Thanks for the replies in advance.
I read somewhere that they are obliged to ask and wait for the documents that they think are not correct/in-order, they have to prove to their supervisors that why they are refusing before any negative decision, and your case is straightforward, they should not be refusing it just because of a couple of days period delay in getting the documents. And they already know that you will have raised the concern about the delivery of the documents so that the caseworker's supervisor will definitely ask them to wait a couple of days for the delivery before refusing. I am 100% sure that they will not refuse you just because of this issue.

Page 11, 15, 16, 20, 23, 24, 26, 27 ...

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 2.0EXT.pdf

Relax mate :)

AliSufii
United Kingdom

Post by AliSufii » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Further average processing times 2017:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... sthrough=1

Most cases are decided between 2 to 3 months time.

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:37 pm

AliSufii wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:20 pm
pola 23 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:09 pm
Hi Alisufii.
I’m sending them email every monday from last 4 weeks and every single time same auto answer which makes me sad lol.applied on 2nd October and still in queue for caseworker to pick.
As I said, their response to me and few others changed after crossing 62 days or two months mark. you just crossed 50 days mark right? maybe next week their email response to you might change.

And, do not feel bad by looking at timelines, as this is one-sided, only the handful few successful applicants posting there in the timelines of the form, 1000's apply each month.

As far as I am concerned, by now I have realized/noticed already that I am not the most luckiest one, as some of this form's September applicants got their approval in their hands already, so now I am in the category of normal processing times. (Three months is their normal processing time)

I have accepted the fact that I am not one of those luckiest, so if your application has crossed month and a half mark, then you also should give them some time now.

We assume that if some handful of applicants on this form's timeline have got their approval within a month then there must be something wrong in our application/case (This is not necessarily correct) we are just as normal/straightforward applicants as those who got it within a month. It is about luck, that whose application gets picked up first (During checks and caseworker collection)

Check their processing timelines according to Governments stats:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ember-2013

You, I and all of us will get it, I am hoping before Christmas, as a gift to us. And we will start a new year, new beginnings and new life from next year. (Ameen)

Wait pays off.

(Applied on 17th Sept. HMPO on 12 Oct. Full details found in the Sept. Timeline)

Amen and yes is more than 50 days now..I hope will get response before Christmas and is true checking people timeline makes us sad..today I sent email to Passport office n the reply was that they received application form on 22nd October so they can’t update me anything bcoz is a joint application with naturalisation..

Wt my observation is that Council sent my all documents to HO on 3rd October including my passport application and HO checked my application and once everything was ok they forward passport application form to HMPO on 22nd October and they debit the amount for passport..I hope It works like that....

hamzababy
United Kingdom

Post by hamzababy » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:34 am

hi guys,

i recieved my approval letter today : took almost 2 months

Applied online 12/09
Ndrs & JCAP 19/09
Approval date : 21/11
Approval recieved : 24/11

no ceremony letter yet .. any idea how long that takes to come through , i am hoping to go europe during Xmas holidays with wife if the red copy makes it on time :)

Journey almost comes to an end , Best of Luck to you Guys

( i was only worried because i had not listed all of my jobs when i was in the UK from 2006-2009 during my Uni days as i had forgotten 10+ places i worked at and for how long etc i had right to work and clean immigration history, so i just skipped all that and wrote work/employment history after re-entrying uk in 2013-2018 on spouse of bc visa)

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:52 am

hamzababy wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:34 am
hi guys,

Applied online 12/09
Ndrs & JCAP 19/09
Approval date : 21/11 Welldone , congrates
Approval recieved : 24/11

no ceremony letter yet .. any idea how long that takes to come through , i am hoping to go europe during Xmas holidays with wife if the red copy makes it on time :)
Best wishes for all of u and family.

Journey almost comes to an end , Best of Luck to you Guys

( i was only worried because i had not listed all of my jobs when i was in the UK from 2006-2009 during my Uni days as i had forgotten 10+ places i worked at and for how long etc i had right to work and clean immigration history, so i just skipped all that and wrote work/employment history after re-entrying uk in 2013-2018 on spouse of bc visa)
Could u please share all ur email history to HO, with date and gap like archer1,it could b helpfull incoming applicants and all of us who waiting. Also did u receive it prepaid self addressed enevolpe.Thanks
SALSABEEL

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:35 pm

Congratulations Hamzababy...pray for everyone.Thanks

hamzababy
United Kingdom

Post by hamzababy » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:34 pm

they sent my prepaid envelope inside 2nd class post along with approval letter , waste of £7 literally ..

i emailed every week since one month was up..

it was always “ will take a while “ since last week when it changed to “its with a caseworker” ..

once it was with caseworker took 1 week for approval date ..

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:45 pm

hamzababy wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:34 pm
they sent my prepaid envelope inside 2nd class post along with approval letter , waste of £7 literally ..

it was always “ will take a while “ since last week when it changed to “its with a caseworker” ..

Thanks for ur prompt answer, its really GOOD DEEDS (will b remembered and rewarded by ALLAHA) when someone share all
thier knowledge for those who waiting and also for incoming applicants too.
what i learn about ur experience,i am not sure they will use my prepaid envelope too,although i sent my valueable and returnable stuff with application.
anyway,onceagain best wishes for ur sucesses.
SALSABEEL

AliSufii
United Kingdom

Post by AliSufii » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:12 pm

hamzababy wrote:
hi guys,

Wow. Congratulations.

Your approval is a hope for all of us. not only you but we all are also happy for you.

What a day to receive the approval. have the best weekend of your life.

AliSufii
United Kingdom

Post by AliSufii » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:17 pm

hamzababy wrote:
hi guys,

I would contact the council and try to book the ceremony directly over the phone, as I have seen so many do that, they never received the invitation or late received it, but they called their council and booked over the phone. If I were you, I would try on Monday.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:25 pm

AliSufii wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:17 pm
I would contact the council and try to book the ceremony directly over the phone, as I have seen so many do that, they never received the invitation or late received it, but they called their council and booked over the phone. If I were you, I would try on Monday.
hellow,
Did u send any email to HO? whats thier response now,if its differ from previous response,
what did u change wording in email to send them? or just u sending them same lines in email?
SALSABEEL

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:32 pm

imranabro wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:41 pm
i got same response on Monday. question is no idea how long is the caseworker going to take now as the file is on his table to decide. assuming all searches are done and its just a decision to be made which shouldnt take more than a day.
HI, did they change thier response regarding ur email to HO or receiving same response
constantly?
SALSABEEL

AliSufii
United Kingdom

Post by AliSufii » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:24 pm

FINALLY!!!

I received my approval today!!!

TOTAL TIME SINCE DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION TILL TODAY:
2 months 7 days
or 9 weeks 5 days
or 68 days
or 1,632 hours
or 97,920 minutes
or 5,875,200 seconds

Guess what! My approval was sitting in my mailbox since the morning, and I was sitting here and replying to friends on the form. Did not check my mailbox today till 5 PM.

It says invitation letter will follow in a few days.

Even though I used NDRS-JCAP and there weren't any originals, they sent It in A4 plastic envelop not in brown letter type)

They retained the LIUK test. (As per the policy)

So happy!!!

Thank you, everyone. seems like approvals have started to come again. I hope more people will receive their approval next week.

Thank you, GOD, my family, friends, this form, and all you beautiful people. finally, the immigration journey ends.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:39 pm

AliSufii wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:24 pm
FINALLY!!!

I received my approval today!!! CONGRATES

2 months 7 days
or 9 weeks 5 days
or 68 days
or 1,632 hours
or 97,920 minutes
or 5,875,200 seconds

Guess what! My approval was sitting in my mailbox since the morning, and I was sitting here and replying to friends on the form. Did not check my mailbox today till 5 PM.

Even though I used NDRS-JCAP and there weren't any originals, they sent It in A4 plastic envelop not in brown letter type)

So happy!!!

Thank you, everyone. seems like approvals have started to come again. I hope more people will receive their approval next week. IN SHA ALLAHA

Thank you, GOD, my family, friends, this form, and all you beautiful people. finally, the immigration journey ends. Best of luck for your sucessess
SALSABEEL

AliSufii
United Kingdom

Post by AliSufii » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:43 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:39 pm
AliSufii wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:24 pm
FINALLY!!!

I received my approval today!!! CONGRATES

2 months 7 days
or 9 weeks 5 days
or 68 days
or 1,632 hours
or 97,920 minutes
or 5,875,200 seconds

So happy!!!

Thank you, everyone. seems like approvals have started to come again. I hope more people will receive their approval next week. IN SHA ALLAHA

Thank you, GOD, my family, friends, this form, and all you beautiful people. finally, the immigration journey ends. Best of luck for your sucessess
Many thanks

Bed
Turkey

Post by Bed » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:52 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:45 pm
hamzababy wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:34 pm

Thanks for ur prompt answer, its really GOOD DEEDS (will b remembered and rewarded by ALLAHA) when someone share all
thier knowledge for those who waiting and also for incoming applicants too.
what i learn about ur experience,i am not sure they will use my prepaid envelope too,although i sent my valueable and returnable stuff with application.
anyway,onceagain best wishes for ur sucesses.

Hi salsabeel, hope you are okay and out from the hospital. Have you got any updates? It seems like only us still waiting from October 😂

Alter29
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Alter29 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:06 pm

Nope @bed, am still waiting from October as well😭😭applies on 3rd