ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP needed for *Your social, cultural and family ties* Section

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

emreakkaya
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

HELP needed for *Your social, cultural and family ties* Section

Post by emreakkaya » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a question here asking:

"Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? (Required)
This could include social networks or connections to any of these countries"

But I do not clearly understand what does it mean, some help would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance

emreakkaya
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: HELP needed for *Your social, cultural and family ties* Section

Post by emreakkaya » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Can anyone also help with this question? Do I need to tick on yes or no? Do I need to provide further information why I want to stay in the UK?

Other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK

Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK? (Required)
For example, include any information you wish to be considered about the welfare or best interests of any children who will be affected by the decision or medical evidence such as evidence of serious ill health.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:37 pm

emreakkaya wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:35 pm
Can anyone also help with this question? Do I need to tick on yes or no? Do I need to provide further information why I want to stay in the UK?

Other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK

Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK? (Required)
For example, include any information you wish to be considered about the welfare or best interests of any children who will be affected by the decision or medical evidence such as evidence of serious ill health.
Patience! You posted less than 30 minutes ago. Someone will answer you if and when they are able to.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

umair2017

Post by umair2017 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:46 pm

emreakkaya wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:07 pm
Hello everyone,

I have a question here asking:

"Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? (Required)
This could include social networks or connections to any of these countries"

But I do not clearly understand what does it mean, some help would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance
Yes... your home country where you lived, and your family and friends reside.
Also, UK where you spent 5 years or more and have friends/family/relatives here.

emreakkaya
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by emreakkaya » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:20 am

Thanks! It is much clearer now. Much Appreciated!