ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where do I address the supporting documents to?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jewelbox81
Newly Registered
Peru

Where do I address the supporting documents to?

Post by jewelbox81 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Hi everyone, I'm applying for my ILR visa using the SET(M) form. I've filled it in online and I'll be submitting it in January as my FLR expires in February. I need my company to write me a letter regarding my employment/salary, but I don't know where they should address the letter. Before, on the old system, with my FLR application I addressed everything to the Croydon premium service centre, but since that centre will be closed and I'll be using this new UKVCAS system, it is unclear where all my documents will be going to.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Cris

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Where do I address the supporting documents to?

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:58 pm

Simply address it to 'UK Visa and Immigration' and 'To Whom It May Concern'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jewelbox81
Newly Registered
Peru

Post by jewelbox81 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:16 pm

Wow, so simple! Thanks!

SAMISPOUSAL
India

Post by SAMISPOUSAL » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:57 am

YOU collect all documents and prepare your file and take the whole shabang to the center ...or upload ...
and take copies ...as they (immigration centre) will charge you and cause delays if they have to do it.

Good luck
British man sponsoring Indian wife.Application Pune --Mumbai 18 DEC 2013 Requested further info 27 01 2014