ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Kids settlement visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Lamya_shez
Newly Registered
Morocco

Kids settlement visa

Post by Lamya_shez » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:30 pm

Hello everyone
I came to the U.K. 3 years ago on spouse visa(married to British citizens) i have two kids 14 & 12 years old, from my previous marriage, now we just applied for them to come and join us here as a family, we submitted the applications online & kids went to the biometric appointment and the we sent the supporting documents
After one week we got an email to pay NHS fee as you all know maybe we couldn’t pay it on the day we submitted the visa as they have a technical issue on The systems.
My question is how long it will take after paying NHS FEE? & when they ask for the payment does it mean the visa will be granted??? Iam just worried and all I want is to have my kids with me
Any answer will be much appreciated
And sorry if I post my topic in the wrong place
Thank you
Jzk Allah

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Kids settlement visa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Do you have sole responsibility for the kids and did you submit evidence of sole responsibility?

Paying the fee and IHS does not mean visa success no.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Lamya_shez
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Lamya_shez » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:42 pm

Thanks for your reply
Yes I do have the sole responsibility of my kids & they came twice to uk (6 months visit visa)
We submitted official letters from their school, Dr, Mosque, even officials papers from court that shows that Iam the sole responsible of them, with even the ex husband agreed
I hear that they only ask for IHS fee if the visa will be successful. Dono if it’s true or not
Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:52 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:44 pm
Paying the fee and IHS does not mean visa success no.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Lamya_shez
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Lamya_shez » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:59 pm

I got it thanks!
Do you know how long it will take to get an answer from HO plz?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:06 am

There's no way of knowing how long it will take for a decision. Much also depends on in which country the application is being submitted.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.