ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does a re entry ban apply?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ved
Newly Registered

Applying for Tier 2 dependant while appeal pending

Post by Ved » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:21 pm

Dear members and moderators,

I came to UK in 2007 as a General Student and then extended student visa until 2013 (then Tier 4) I could not complete my degree as I fell sick and I applied for FLRO and that was refused until my appeals rights were exhausted in 2015.

Meanwhile my British grandmother who is elderly was becoming more frail and I applied as her carer in 2015. I successfully completed my degree by then. I applied for derivative rights to care for her but this was refused and I applied for FLRO which is currently under appeal. It was allowed and remitted to FTT and then again refused and I appealed again last week and now waiting. I have a partner who is on Tier 2 and we have lived together for two years before I went to live with my grandmother.

We now intend to get married and I would apply as his Tier 2 Dependant. Can you please advise what is the next best course of action? Where to apply from?

I do not want any refusals and I want to make sure I make the right application by following the right procedure.

Thanks loads

Ved
Newly Registered

Tier 2 dependant -can I apply in the UK? apppeal rights exhausted and exception for overstayers

Post by Ved » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:45 pm

Dear respected members and gurus,

I came to UK in 2007 as a General Student and then extended student visa until 2013. I could not complete my degree as I fell sick and I applied for FLRO and that was refused until my appeals rights were exhausted in 2015.

Meanwhile my British grandmother who is elderly was becoming more frail and I applied as her carer in 2015. I successfully completed my degree by then. I applied for FLRO which is currently under appeal in First Tier tribunal. This is because permission to appeal was granted and my appeal was remitted to First Tier which again refused and I appealed last week and now waiting.

My partner is on Tier 2 and we have lived together before I went to live with my grandmother. We now intend to get married and I would apply as his Tier 2 Dependant. Can you please advise if I can apply within UK? What are the chances of success in my application? We have evidence of previous cohabitation and continuous relationship.
Thanks

Ved
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 dependant -can I apply in the UK? apppeal rights exhausted and exception for overstayers

Post by Ved » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:40 am

Can a member please help?
I've been waiting for a reply for long.
Thanks

Ved
Newly Registered

Does a re entry ban apply?

Post by Ved » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:24 am

Dear all,

I came to the UK in 2007 as a student and appeals rights exhausted in 2015. I made three applications ( based in same ground to stay in the UK) which were refused. Last application was made in Nov 2015 and refused in march 2016. I always made application within 28 days of previous refusal.
Please let me know if I will be banned to reenter if I apply for entry clearance as a Tier 2 dependant?

Thanks,
Ved